4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Originally, if you used the name "Grimm" when it asks you what your name was, it would lead to a "GAME OVER" prompt.
That kind of irked me, so I made some saves with the character named "Grimm".
This contains all Lineage and what Alice is to you.
These are all "Fresh" starts with nothing changed and starting at the Crash Chamber starting point.

Each Save Folder is the Lineage. e.g.; "Grimm - Knight" means it is a Knight Lineage.
Each Save File is what Alice is to you: Daughter, Sister, or Mother. e.g.; Save01 is Daughter. Save02 is Sister. Save03 is Mother in that order for all Saves.
Pick which one you like best.

Not that it matters:
All Saves are "Interested" in viewing scenes.
All Saves picked "Not Tired" when asked. (my eyelids are always best friends)
Didn't skip intro.
All Saves picked the 3rd option for each "Alice".
The gameplay time for each file is ~1:20 - ~1:30 (minutes:seconds).

Let me know if something is wrong with these saves or something.
Hoh nice, I'll try this once I got all reverse ending for a fresh rerun :^ For me tho, the way I get around with that restriction is naming myself Grimn roftl

If you uhh got bored of grinding, just go back to crash chamber with 0 SEN and equip stormruler since it has an AOE that one-shots them, grind -> souls -> increase difficulty til' ye reach 9 -> semi-CHAD stats > w>
Best part about that strat is that it won't even take you half-a-day to reach semi-CHAD stats
Actually I started with diff 9 from the get go thus have to grind some gear to deal with Jub-Jub lol, even with that difficulty I was overlevel for the early game

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Did you know the text characters use when sen is low is not just gibberish but a replacement cypher? Typically, it is the same text they use when talking to them normally but in some cases it is different. For example, the text Holmes says when he normally tells you to run in the beginning of Ludwidge actually says "The Crawling Little Girl."

Do you still get the weapon if you do her quest?
Not sure what weapon you are talking about.

Reactions: strela and dd777

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Originally, if you used the name "Grimm" when it asks you what your name was, it would lead to a "GAME OVER" prompt.
That kind of irked me, so I made some saves with the character named "Grimm".
This contains all Lineage and what Alice is to you.
These are all "Fresh" starts with nothing changed and starting at the Crash Chamber starting point.

Each Save Folder is the Lineage. e.g.; "Grimm - Knight" means it is a Knight Lineage.
Each Save File is what Alice is to you: Daughter, Sister, or Mother. e.g.; Save01 is Daughter. Save02 is Sister. Save03 is Mother in that order for all Saves.
Pick which one you like best.

Not that it matters:
All Saves are "Interested" in viewing scenes.
All Saves picked "Not Tired" when asked. (my eyelids are always best friends)
Didn't skip intro.
All Saves picked the 3rd option for each "Alice".
The gameplay time for each file is ~1:20 - ~1:30 (minutes:seconds).

Let me know if something is wrong with these saves or something.
Naming our character Grimm pretty much ruins the immersion of Miss Crawly "wiping our memories" so Grimm had to use another fake name while those who know him calls 'em his real name

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Scepter of R'lyeh or something along that line. I don't wanna do her quest but I also don't wanna fight oyster for the weapon
That one requires killing the oyster, unless you happen to find one in the chaos dungeon. The only thing you get from her quest line is a shield, an hscene, and a dead walrus.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That one requires killing the oyster, unless you happen to find one in the chaos dungeon. The only thing you get from her quest line is a shield, an hscene, and a dead walrus.
Just go to the Chaos dungeon then, all the items can be looted there @ w@b
Some are even Chaos-dugneon-specific
Even rings can be upgraded there

Jul 20, 2019
Did you know the text characters use when sen is low is not just gibberish but a replacement cypher? Typically, it is the same text they use when talking to them normally but in some cases it is different. For example, the text Holmes says when he normally tells you to run in the beginning of Ludwidge actually says "The Crawling Little Girl."
I'm too lazy to decipher every single text tho, wish we have a patch doing so to see what they are they actually talking about.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes