4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then who is the crying Alice in Ending G :unsure: The vocaloid song in phase 2 of Nyalicethotep pretty much referred to that Alice so I believed that she's the one created original Wonderland...
Prolly the one in the real world before it all got f-ed up by these "Creators" getting their Alice fetish...
Prickett is still a mystery and I believe the one in Ed. G is Prickett's world or something since I want BS 3...
LET THE DESPAIR REPEAT ONE LAST TIME!!!

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Right, now tell me how Grimm is the mad hatter or something since we somehow got through all the insane stuff grimm has to go through in both BS 1 and 2 since there's no Hatter in 1...
= w=ll
I"m not sure what Mad Hatter you're talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going Ending F now, picking it after doing Ending G hurts hard af

My take is that originally the first/original/real Alice Liddel created Wonderland for her and Carroll and the black rabbit, so that tea party has no Mad Hatter, Mach Hare or Dormouse :unsure: the rest is self-explained, rabbit dude kicked out of the party when Alice and Carroll take an oath of love, he prayed to the Outer Ones and got answered, Wonderland became Lost Empire and Carroll merged into Grimm, original Alice dead

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I"m not sure what Mad Hatter you're talking about.

Dunno, some bear in BS 1 gives me this line that maybe Grimm was in the party since the other He is the black rabbit...
That betrayal is prolly his sin that's why the rabbit is a target from the Black Order themselves = w=ll
1602305307036.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe Andersen is just the brainwashed name we made? Since both Lewis and Grimm leads to Game Over > .>ll

Feb 20, 2018
Maybe Andersen is just the brainwashed name we made? Since both Lewis and Grimm leads to Game Over > .>ll
And just like in both games...WE still haven't f-ed the original XD
Grimm is actually a merger of various authors. Mary Sue couldn't decide which was her favorite, so she combined them all into Grimm when she modified him into his current form.

Reactions: dd777
Feb 20, 2018
That hasn't been answered either. It could be part of Mary Sue's modifications (since her ability to do so scared the other Old Ones, that says alot), or a side effect of all the writers souls. Though, considering how many invaders drop black souls (and Heine collects them), they could well be part of human nature, assuming humans amass enough sin and trauma.

Jul 20, 2019
I think it's the former.

Or Mary Sue just throwing out the Andersen name randomly to prove that Grimm is the merge of her favorite writers, the girl is a fucking troll after all >.> From what we can see, seems like Grimm and Carroll have the most influence, hence we love doing cursed shit and have an unhealthy obsession toward Alice :^

Prolly the one in the real world before it all got f-ed up by these "Creators" getting their Alice fetish...
Prickett is still a mystery and I believe the one in Ed. G is Prickett's world or something since I want BS 3...
LET THE DESPAIR REPEAT ONE LAST TIME!!!
If BS3 come out and focus on an even bigger scheme, I hope we will go full Cthulhu Mythos and cosmic horror with Grimm being Lovecraft :p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think it's the former.

Or Mary Sue just throwing out the Andersen name randomly to prove that Grimm is the merge of her favorite writers, the girl is a fucking troll after all >.> From what we can see, seems like Grimm and Carroll have the most influence, hence we love doing cursed shit and have an unhealthy obsession toward Alice :^

If BS3 come out and focus on an even bigger scheme, I hope we will go full Cthulhu Mythos and cosmic horror with Grimm being Lovecraft :p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I yolo everything so I lose quite a lot, especially to Dinah when she spam stun and I just spam skills instead of defense roftl
Ahhh I forgot how to get Cheshire's scene Q wQ
I think I only lost to God Fish twice and went rage mode -> grind souls -> buy -> use a lotta blaccc soulz to reach cap stats...

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes