4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My point is she wouldn't fuck just any dog.

In the alice memory where she is watching the night sky, it says the selfish god crawled closer. It might be just a coincidental choice of words though.
Prolly not coincidental, Tons of characters are calling her Miss Crawly, even RRH did say it

Nah , Hoonter is da wei. A hoonter must hoont. pan pan
Thou can change weapons mid-combat and not waste a turn bruddah

The heavy soul discharge is not obtenable until you beat the two freak in queensland, no ?
Dunno, Maybe normal soul discharge then = w=ll

Jul 20, 2019
Prolly not coincidental, Tons of characters are calling her Miss Crawly, even RRH did say it

Thou can change weapons mid-combat and not waste a turn bruddah

Dunno, Maybe normal soul discharge then = w=ll
Isn't Phenrir said the dialogue of Jack during the bridge scene when we encounter Red Riding Hood is about him called out "The Crawling Girl!" or something? :unsure:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
SEN = Madness!!! someone mentioned something about Dee telling we need some of Dum then maybe mix SEN and DUM -> flip it and tadah Mudnes -> say it = MADNESS!!!

Although I prefer to call it sanity but since we literally see the TRUE Wonderland at 0 SEN, then I kinda agree it is MADNESS!!!
About this, the dev had a q/a where he was asked what the meaning of Sen was. He responded that there was a hint in the mental ward + what dum says.
In the mental ward behind there counter in the first area, there is a hint/advice/floor sign that says redrum, the common reversable of murder. Tweedledum says the player doesn't have enough "dum" when you first talk to the twins in their room. In japanese she says damu, which combines a bit better with sen than dum.
Yeah that's why I pointed it out.
Isn't Phenrir said the dialogue of Jack during the bridge scene when we encounter Red Riding Hood is about him called out "The Crawling Girl!" or something? :unsure:
Yes, in the scene where he tells you to run from red hood. If your sen is below the understanding threshold, instead of his gibberish translating to run away it instead translates to "The Crawling Little Girl". I haven't checked but I bet his boss dialogue also translates to something else, especially if you have edith's ring equipped.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Never understood the relationship between jack and edith even though i knew they have,lewis carroll got despair by alice turning into a grandma and somebody wife and get caught by Mary sue.While the granny alice

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Never understood the relationship between jack and edith even though i knew they have,lewis carroll got despair by alice turning into a grandma and somebody wife and get caught by Mary sue.While the granny alice
Lewis' a lolicon and prolly the one in real warudo instead of the ones in Wundrland

Jul 20, 2019
About this, the dev had a q/a where he was asked what the meaning of Sen was. He responded that there was a hint in the mental ward + what dum says.
In the mental ward behind there counter in the first area, there is a hint/advice/floor sign that says redrum, the common reversable of murder. Tweedledum says the player doesn't have enough "dum" when you first talk to the twins in their room. In japanese she says damu, which combines a bit better with sen than dum.

Yeah that's why I pointed it out.

Yes, in the scene where he tells you to run from red hood. If your sen is below the understanding threshold, instead of his gibberish translating to run away it instead translates to "The Crawling Little Girl". I haven't checked but I bet his boss dialogue also translates to something else, especially if you have edith's ring equipped.
about the 'damu' part, why is it combines better with sen?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I lost that bet, he doesn't even notice the ring in sen 0 mode
What did Chesire Cat seen in that photo :^
Look at the filenames in the bonus folder.
about the 'damu' part, why is it combines better with sen?
sendamu reversed is umadnes but the u should be removed due the nature of the japanese language. Better than mudness imo but that's just part of the challenges of translating.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Look at the filenames in the bonus folder.
Oh...the one with pumpkin and Margaret? Then I guess we returned the favor huh? Sweeeet Vengeanceee!!!

Also, I can't seem to trigger the Vorpal fight > w>ll

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You show the cat a photograph. You also don't have hidden files displayed. You should fix that, there is a nice treat in that folder.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes