4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Never once i explore the mushroom village since i scare the string insta kill me( i ply rrh before blacksouls 2),so i pass it today,and saw a conversation,who do you think it was? :) lore.png

Jul 20, 2019
I mean, the Alice form Nya took wouldn't actually be the real face of Nya so I just use Alice or Nyalicethotep to refer that face :^ About Red Riding Hood though, idk if she knows Grimm in the original WonBderland or not so better wait for more info on DLC 3 I guess :unsure: And I didn't mean BS is all about Cthulhu Mythos or DS or Bloodborne, just I found they represents Nya quite well :^ would need to finish all DLC to have my final thoughts about the Cthulhu references tho

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
4 nightmare soul alive,what is the requirements to let Miranda and the train reaper join your boss battle again?
they automatically join you when you're in reverse Ending.
whether or not you spare the 4 nightmares.
and just talk to Miranda after you fought her and Hein before you do the reverse end

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"Hear ye, hear ye, I posted saves, one for lazy grinding so they just follow a guide for story and one for instant skip to the true ending with all content for it" (Girl's nightmare + Black Order crew 3v3)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right, 'coz each ending is definitely not Mary Sue's bullsh-ing us in BS 1...
Yeah, DEFINITELY CANON

(It's only a good ending if you remove Leaf's ring from your inventory, and the last line she says to Grimm in the good one is her wanting his kid...
The bad ending is just Grimm hating his undeath as Miranda lays there dead while he himself can't die permanently = .=ll)

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, DEFINITELY CANON

(It's only a good ending if you remove Leaf's ring from your inventory, and the last line she says to Grimm in the good one is her wanting his kid...
The bad ending is just Grimm hating his undeath as Miranda lays there dead while he himself can't die permanently = .=ll)
Everything is a good ending until you learn it's aftermath... Ignorance is bliss. FUCKING BLISS.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
i didnt replay all the side character ending with the leaf ring on,no wonder idk lol.I should g and watch it once,thanks for the info raf-raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i didnt replay all the side character ending with the leaf ring on,no wonder idk lol.I should g and watch it once,thanks for the info raf-raf
Go go!!!
YOU MUST have leaf's ring for ending G and F in 2 though

Everything is a good ending until you learn it's aftermath... Ignorance is bliss. FUCKING BLISS.
That'd ruin the dark atmosphere if we get happy endings so...WE MUST KEEP THE RING \@ w@/

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
If i remember correctly taking the leaf ring off will give you good ending,but miranda end is the same,and she only mention she want grimm baby.I couldnt get miranda good ending for some reason....why?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If i remember correctly taking the leaf ring off will give you good ending,but miranda end is the same,and she only mention she want grimm baby.I couldnt get miranda good ending for some reason....why?
THAT IS the good ending...it stops at the first scenes since the next ones will be
Mary Sue's totally-normal-bad-ending-fetish

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Prickett being independent from The Crawling One is implied in a message in the chaos dungeon library:

She and I were so alike, it was as if I were looking
into a mirror. She was born with the same eyes,
same hair, same figure as I.

This world doesn't need two of the same girl.
Seeing screaming, bleeding me being dragged into
gears and crushed, I averted my eyes...
How do I access this library. I'm 300 layer deep, killed the Old King (and maybe every boss once), still haven't found this.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, DEFINITELY CANON

Miranda's leaf ending is good for her at least, she died doing what she loved with who she loved, totally content.
Game_2020-10-13_16-49-42.jpg
How do I access this library. I'm 300 layer deep, killed the Old King (and maybe every boss once), still haven't found this.
It's random, you should have run into it at least once. It's like n shaped with bookshelves only along the top on the right side are some tables and the door is at the bottom of the left side.

Reactions: boobshi
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes