4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
So I went to Queensland with the Pickett ring equipped as well as 0 SEN and there is a bunch of tom-fuckery happening (can't go into details cause I don't know how to do the SPOILER thing). That aside, did anyone get the exclusive end? Does it have anything to do with snake god, cause once I imprisoned Bill some creepy images started showing, once in the boss room before Leaf's prison and once in Carol River when i sat at the bonfire. Also, how do you encounter the crawling one? And how do you get G end, or are those the same thing?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
So I went to Queensland with the Pickett ring equipped as well as 0 SEN and there is a bunch of tom-fuckery happening (can't go into details cause I don't know how to do the SPOILER thing). That aside, did anyone get the exclusive end? Does it have anything to do with snake god, cause once I imprisoned Bill some creepy images started showing, once in the boss room before Leaf's prison and once in Carol River when i sat at the bonfire. Also, how do you encounter the crawling one? And how do you get G end, or are those the same thing?
The snake lady appears with you kill or imprison Bill. What do you mean by "bunch of tom-fuckery happening" in Queenland? To hide text behind spoiler, just do ["spoiler"] write w/e you want here ["/spoiler"] without the "

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The snake lady appears with you kill or imprison Bill. What do you mean by "bunch of tom-fuckery happening" in Queenland? To hide text behind spoiler, just do ["spoiler"] write w/e you want here ["/spoiler"] without the "
"L A D Y" Pff...

Jul 20, 2019
Exclusion End is Grimm trying to kill Alice at 0 SEN
For G End talk Red Riding Hood at 10 different bonfires (she stay there until the fog cleared, but try talking to her at Rabbit Hole and Liddel Cemetary ASAP), get Leaf's Ring and find all memory fireball

Reactions: markoolio

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Most of you seem to agrees on the connection between this game and Cthulhu Mythos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Oh also, when I spoke to Pickett for the first time
I had under 0 SEN and the pickett ring equipped, don't know which of those caused the change

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
I've noticed in the gallery there is a caterpillar girl scene that depends on your relationship with her and dodo, but I can't get it.
I get the "are you ok?" or "are you tired?" thing. So how do I get her to give the special service?

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
Exclusion End is Grimm trying to kill Alice at 0 SEN
For G End talk Red Riding Hood at 10 different bonfires (she stay there until the fog cleared, but try talking to her at Rabbit Hole and Liddel Cemetary ASAP), get Leaf's Ring and find all memory fireball
I know how to make her appear, but I don't think I know all the bonfires she appears at.

Jul 20, 2019

I know how to make her appear, but I don't think I know all the bonfires she appears at.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes