4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
i need help getting to reverse ends... i got B ending like im supposed to and filled all fairy tales talked to red hood got the memories etc etc but it wont let me press esc and select alice liddell when i start a new lap? idk why

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i need help getting to reverse ends... i got B ending like im supposed to and filled all fairy tales talked to red hood got the memories etc etc but it wont let me press esc and select alice liddell when i start a new lap? idk why
You may have missed the leaf and prickett's ring (Dunno 'bout shivuchi's) > w>b

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
View attachment 916423
any idea how to get the rest?
In the rabbit hole there is a short cut to the blood pond. The campfire before the mushroom village there is a Alice event for each form of Alice. You can get this event only at start of the game before the Red Hood encounter. This event will lock you out of good ending(reverse). You missed the sister ending and the last scene is lose the last fight of good ending. You don't miss much by not going to do them as their don't have extra dialogue outside of them.

To enter in a reverse ending you also need leaf's ring that you can get from Mary Ann in Queensland. If you cannot still enter then you may missed one of Red Hood encounter.

All fairy tales aren't require for the reverse endings. Remember you need to start the prologue until the game give you the choice of which Alice you want.

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
i found out its becuase i made love to griffy which in turn killed lorina which i didnt know would happen

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
well in this case i really hate to be that guy but can anyone pass me a save with 100% h scene completion? ive been trying for 2 days and things keep on getting wrong and im honestly tired of it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you fight God fish before finding the book of the pinnochio you can't find anymore
I thought it was the Deep Sea Knight and not the God Fish? *confused cat face*
'Coz I still get it after doing some random runs for more "forced" playthroughs (turtle has the best reactions)

well in this case i really hate to be that guy but can anyone pass me a save with 100% h scene completion? ive been trying for 2 days and things keep on getting wrong and im honestly tired of it
Enjoy the full CGs!!!
Just rename the ".save" to ".rvdata2"

ED: Wait..Last time I played this, it was still on .12 > .>ll

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Oh, just like in BS 1, you either put her in your rap- great dungeon or she pretty much dies = w=ll
You actually only need to never enter Upper Lutwidge. I don't know if you also need to not enter her house but on both my playthough, I leave Jack the ripper as one of last bosses I fight while getting also the last piece of one of the book. She never die.
View attachment 919317
anyone have any idea why pinnochio isnt showing up?
Are you sure were a human? If you die and don't return to human, you cannot summon help.
does anyone know how to find hidden road in mushroom village and hidden door in Red castle ?
They both require you to have low SEN.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...I haven't seen this Alice chara mode soooo can anyone tell me how to get 'em?

Edith joins the harem. Not a bird-like heroine of course.
You're telling me that the bird in Mental Asylum looks like that?
Grimm's gon' need to renovate the dungeon for one moreroom

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wait...I haven't seen this Alice chara mode soooo can anyone tell me how to get 'em?

You're telling me that the bird in Mental Asylum looks like that?
Grimm's gon' need to renovate the dungeon for one moreroom
You mean playing with Alice sprite? To get that you need to finish reverse ending first and then in any following loop head to queensland. There is a bloodsign on the ground talking about something hidden by the carousel. In the corner there is a hidden clown that sells mirror that let you choose a few of the story characters to cosplay as. You can switch in the room of reminiscence.

Edith is real life Alice's little sister. Originally, Toro wanted to make her a heroine at the start but there were already several bird-like heroines; Griffy, Dodo, Chick, Jub Jub. I imagine this version will be from dlc 3 instead of the one in the mental ward. I have strong feeling dlc 3 will feature time traveling.
is the bunny side quest required to get the reverse endings? for some reason she died on my save and i legit dont know why
The only things required for reverse ending are 6 memories, 10 red riding hood meetings (there are more than the required amount available) and leaf's ring. When you go to the next loop, don't skip the opening when given the option to. Then back out when it asks who your alice is.

anyone have any idea why pinnochio isnt showing up?
You have to kill the whale beast that is near the drop point in the previous area to get Pinnochio to show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: dd777

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
You actually only need to never enter Upper Lutwidge. I don't know if you also need to not enter her house but on both my playthough, I leave Jack the ripper as one of last bosses I fight while getting also the last piece of one of the book. She never die.

Are you sure were a human? If you die and don't return to human, you cannot summon help.

They both require you to have low SEN.
thank you, Are there any places where the SEN requirement is low?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You mean playing with Alice sprite? To get that you need to finish reverse ending first and then in any following loop head to queensland. There is a bloodsign on the ground talking about something hidden by the carousel. In the corner there is a hidden clown that sells mirror that let you choose a few of the story characters to cosplay as. You can switch in the room of reminiscence.
Was the Alice sprite always there? or is it a new one?
If it was always there then I can 100% say I haven't "acquired" everything in the game yet
(All endings on that save)

The Clown attacked me..."Gacy the Killer Clown"...he died few seconds later...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 75 Votes