4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Won't that make the Alice falling for grimm story make it even more confusing?
Alice falls for future grimm -> future grimm leaves -> She loves Present BS 1 grimm?
I think that hinges on whether dlc 3 Alice is Nyarly Alice or the real Alice or a copy of Alice or whatever. Even if she falls for future Grimm, it can just be something to look forward to.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think that hinges on whether dlc 3 Alice is Nyarly Alice or the real Alice or a copy of Alice or whatever. Even if she falls for future Grimm, it can just be something to look forward to.
I hope the 3rd DLC adds more stuff when we finally go to "The Girl's Nightmare" like how Miranda helps us later on, maybe the three will fight each other on who will get Grimm for themself or something, or maybe a 3v3 fight with Grimm, RRH and Poro vs the Three Liddell Sisters?

Jul 10, 2019
Man, I love this game series, but actually keeping up with the lore is a massive challenge. I keep thinking I have a decent grasp on it, then someone reveals some information that's simply accepted by others as like "oh, yeah, that," leaving me very confused.

So could someone kindly guide this poor fool on where did find all this information I'm missing? Preferably a full source or something given there might be a number of things I'm probably misunderstanding, too.

Reactions: aattss

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
the lore is a pain in the ass,i still dont know why there are more than 3 liddel sisters.
Alice liddel in the true end
Edith
2 new liddel in DLC 3

which make it 4

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
the lore is a pain in the ass,i still dont know why there are more than 3 liddel sisters.
Edith
2 new liddel in DLC 3

which make it 4
Eh, I thought it's the whole 3? Probably Not-Real-Alice-but-still-Alice Alice in 3rd DLC

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Eh, I thought it's the whole 3? Probably Not-Real-Alice-but-still-Alice Alice in 3rd DLC
What did you mean probably Not-Real-Alice-but-still-Alice Alice
we have:
Lorina liddell
eldest daughter Lorina Liddell.jpg

The second daughter of the Liddell family (something worth mentioning that toro leave her name introduction blank which might means that she is probally the alice liddell we see in the true end?) or we will have 4 liddell
The second daughter of the Liddell family..jpg

And Third daughter Edith Liddell

Third daughter Edith Liddell].jpg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
we have:
Lorina liddell
View attachment 944578

The second daughter of the Liddell family (something worth mentioning that toro leave her name introduction blank which might means that she is probally the alice liddell we see in the true end?) or we will have 4 liddell
View attachment 944580

View attachment 944581
Yeah, the 2nd one fits Alice-Alice's description, since the teacher is 100% Lewis soooo yeah, Prolly alternate Alice-Alice-but-not-our-Alice

Like how we will see Lolina (yes it's a pun) before she got corrupted / sold 'erself...

We gon' splooge 'em before the events of BS 2!!! (hopefully)

There can never be enough Alice!!!

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Edith
2 new liddel in DLC 3

which make it 4
we have:
Lorina liddell
View attachment 944578

View attachment 944580

View attachment 944581
There aren't 4, the second daughter is Alice Liddell.
There's been rumours floating around that we'll go to the past, that's the reason why she's getting an actual character design now.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I need to understand the relationship between jack and edith.

Cant understand it even though i watch the movie in the circus tent

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Who gives, we gon' cuck 'em in the 3rd DLC anywaaayyyy

But yeah, I feel like Jack is alternate Grimm and Edith, alternate Alice or something...
= w=ll

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020

There isn't much not to understand. The movie in Queensland is fairly straightforward.
Jack is an individual who was thrown into the Mental Ward and had a boiling hatred towards women.
There, he met Edith Liddell by listening to her voice beyond the walls of his room in the Mental Ward.
Slowly but surely, Jack grew to like her and understood that he didn't hate all women. He wanted to do something good for her; he wanted to take her out of the Mental Ward and show her the good parts of the outside world.
And the rest is obvious enough. Jack eventually escapes the Mental Ward, Edith turns into a demonbeast at some point afterward, Grimm comes around and meets Jack, and sometime later kills him.

EDIT: I made a mistake here. Jack always hated whores and only them from the start. My bad, I misinterpreted what I read in the movie at Queensland.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
poor liddells father, all his daughters end up with grimm hahahaha
Indeed, my man getting all the Lolis from the Liddell family

There isn't much not to understand. The movie in Queensland is fairly straightforward.
Jack is an individual who was thrown into the Mental Ward and had a boiling hatred towards women.
There, he met Edith Liddell by listening to her voice beyond the walls of his room in the Mental Ward.
Slowly but surely, Jack grew to like her and understood that he didn't hate all women. He wanted to do something good for her; he wanted to take her out of the Mental Ward and show her the good parts of the outside world.
And the rest is obvious enough. Jack eventually escapes the Mental Ward, Edith turns into a demonbeast at some point afterward, Grimm comes around and meets Jack, and sometime later kills him.
Jack pretty much had the worst experience, he became a furry...
All Grimm can say is...Git Cucked!!! -Said the tiny furball

Last edited:
Reactions: Medianoche

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I already have a wallpaper for this Christmas
View attachment 944656

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already said this before, we loved Leaf, Mary Sue? Nah, Leaf may be persona she made but to Grimm, that is one of the first genuine partners (miranda second) he had in his whole f-ed up journey in the Lost Empire...

Leaf-best-GRILL
RRH Nomba tw- three
Miranda nomba two
(This is my BS 1 list)

Last edited:

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
And I was always believed the orignal Alice Liddell is the girl in the white prison of BS2... Say, what if Grimm's action in Ending G did not save her at all, instead made her another toy for Nya in Wonderland? Now to think about it, Ending G parallel greatly with BS1's Ending C, which Grimm killing almost everyone he fucked then proceed to kill the one created the garden trapped him... Oh crap.
if the ending G is the same to a great extent with the ending C of BS1 and ends up being non-canonical replaced by the new ending that the DLC presents (if it presents it) ... it would already be 2 times that we killed mary sue falsely hahaha

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
I already said this before, we loved Leaf, Mary Sue? Nah, Leaf may be persona she made but to Grimm, that is one of the first genuine partners (miranda second) he had in his whole f-ed up journey in the Lost Empire...

Leaf-best-GRILL
RRH Nomba tw- three
Miranda nomba two
It is difficult for me to differentiate them, if it were not because leaf gave us that ring that distorted the endings in black souls 1, I could think that they are different :(
If there is an opportunity to make Mary Sue forget who she was and just make her remember that she is leaf to have her as a partner again, I would
Or maybe find out if there is some background to her as to why she wanted to feel loved by what she said in the ending C about her before killing her and then making her "good".
Although that would be very optimistic hahahaha

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
if the ending G is the same to a great extent with the ending C of BS1 and ends up being non-canonical replaced by the new ending that the DLC presents (if it presents it) ... it would already be 2 times that we killed mary sue falsely hahaha
The library ending ain't canon since RRH is still alive and about then went into wonderland (BS 2)

If there is an opportunity to make Mary Sue forget who she was and just make her remember that she is leaf to have her as a partner again, I would
If Grimm were somehow be able to write tales, (mabel wink wink) Then he can do that reverse uno card on Mary Sue although, I think he's already able to write, it's how we get to play tons of hentai VNs...

Reactions: Medianoche
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes