4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I dont care about the fairy tale,i never finish collect all of them and you dont need them to get the true ending anyway.
Collectiong all the fairy tale means i need to kill that chick in egg which i will never do just for Node swimsuit cg and something else.

Reactions: DaiReth

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Don't u have to keep jack alive for a while to get the tale book ?
What tale book? In any case, Jack is not related to the fairy tales hunting side quest at all, so no.
You meet him in Lutwidge, you meet him again in Upper Lutwidge and that's about it.
You can meet him as a boss in the Chaos Dungeon too, but that's a separate matter.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
What tale book? In any case, Jack is not related to the fairy tales hunting side quest at all, so no.
You meet him in Lutwidge, you meet him again in Upper Lutwidge and that's about it.
You can meet him as a boss in the Chaos Dungeon too, but that's a separate matter.
ah ok should have killed him when i had the chance then

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Has there been any news for the new DLC? Or about BS sequel?
There is no ETA for the DLC, if that's what you're asking.
As for the sequel (BS3), the plan is to make 2 side games before it. They'll be protagonized by...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ando619

Nov 24, 2017
what does ring of agony do ??
It's the ring that you get from changing the difficulty of the game from the statue

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
how to get fairy tale from daddy-long-legs in queensland? he didnt spawn before boss fight
Were you at 0 Sen? None of the fairy tale companions appear at 0 Sen, as far as I remember.
I don't recall another way to get it than having him assist you in the boss fight.

Rindos

May 4, 2017
Were you at 0 Sen? None of the fairy tale companions appear at 0 Sen, as far as I remember.
I don't recall another way to get it than having him assist you in the boss fight.
yup, im at 0 sen. im following true ending guide and im stuck here. ive done pledge here, killed clown and teddybears, get memory... and im stuck
@edit1
ive put my save, meybe it somehow helps.

@edit2
I've got it! somehow it unlocks when i've done some depths in chaos dungeon. Ive done 53 and quit but i dont know how many i needed... or it was it....

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how to get fairy tale from daddy-long-legs in queensland? he didnt spawn before boss fight
Pray to one familiar person in BS 1, Saint Catherine on a statue to the left before the stairs to the boss room

yup, im at 0 sen. im following true ending guide and im stuck here. ive done pledge here, killed clown and teddybears, get memory... and im stuck
@edit1
ive put my save, meybe it somehow helps.

@edit2
I've got it! somehow it unlocks when i've done some depths in chaos dungeon. Ive done 53 and quit but i dont know how many i needed... or it was it....
Have you talked to RRH in different locations?

Rindos

May 4, 2017
Pray to one familiar person in BS 1, Saint Catherine on a statue to the left before the stairs to the boss room

Have you talked to RRH in different locations?
yup, i followed unfinished guide, then this one. but i still have a problem. after everything i still cant trigger true ending. i even started cutscene in a ship graveyard... is it possible to check/change variables to trigger this?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes