4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Winner555

Nov 28, 2019
did you upgraded at max your vorpal sword and meet the headhunter beast at SEN 100 while equipped yet?
I just tried that after seeing your comment. Really cool boss fight, heroic vorpal sword might be one of my favorite weapons in the game now lol. I know guard up reduces the damage you take while guarding but I'm not sure by how much for each level and I don't know if it does anything else besides that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
run forest, run!
View attachment 986094
guardian bunker + mirror shield + mosquito ring is my favorite combo trought the game, with that i bested the whale god fish. I keep the knight armor + helmet trought the game, i wanted to keep my agility despise having other armors that grant more defense at expense of defense, do you know how much guard S, M, L. means when equiping shields? a boost of damage reduction when guarding?
I think I'll be fine with my current build...
1610692751588.png
1610692785079.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You used save editor?
Nah, the save editor funnily enough can't even reach these numbers
I've been playing it for a while and I decided to try and reach the max stats before, I should have some posts behind on how I got there
Here's another alt save...
1610709123554.png

noibo

May 14, 2019
Did anyone wonder why the stairs to dina boss are so freaking long?is it meant to confuse us in thinking they will never end and to turn back?to win some time for the boss to get ready? :D
because the symbolism of going up the stairs in dreams means to make progress,gain self-awareness etc.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Did anyone wonder why the stairs to dina boss are so freaking long?is it meant to confuse us in thinking they will never end and to turn back?to win some time for the boss to get ready? :D
because the symbolism of going up the stairs in dreams means to make progress,gain self-awareness etc.
is the infinity stairs of super mario 64, is there to annoy you, don't mind reaching the cosmos to enter a door with a mirror-like surface with a clock, or talking with the teddies at sen 1-30.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I love this game alot. A great sequel from the first game that will haunt me for many years to come
I truely pray that grimm will have a good end, since red hood told us that most of the first generation members that died can be revive using fary tales.

I kinda hope we can also meet both BS 1 and Bs 2 chracter in BS 3.But before that,i am hype for the third dlc and another red hood game

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
The four demonic princess

Frog princess---We know she got snatch away by Mary sue before his dad wants to **** her.
Mermaid----Something to do with Kutl the secret princess ,they might belongs to the same garden
Snowwhite---no idea
Rapunzel--Also no idea

Anyone tell me the last 2 that i dont know?

Winner555

Nov 28, 2019
Wait there's gonna be another Red Hood game?
Yeah, the timeline is: 3rd DLC, Red Hood game, A game based on the four demonic princesses, and then BS 3. I have no idea about the past of Snow White and Rapunzel, I didn't even know that the mermaid and Kuti where connected lol.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I really like this game, and i want to play life out of it.. However 1611205259452.png
I doubt but i can still try to ask. Is there a way to change this Black/Red background? Sensitivity of my eyes sadly, just can't handle combat and in game menu. And this type of background is all over the game.. So is there a way somehow to change it? If not sadly i'll have to skip on this game.. : /

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I really like this game, and i want to play life out of it.. However View attachment 995529
I doubt but i can still try to ask. Is there a way to change this Black/Red background? Sensitivity of my eyes sadly, just can't handle combat and in game menu. And this type of background is all over the game.. So is there a way somehow to change it? If not sadly i'll have to skip on this game.. : /
Sadly we can't change that card-esque design

• Sad
Reactions: allinon

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've learned that the bleeding eyes is part of the art. It leaves you in suffering.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes