4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Eh? The art ain't good? I didn't know that but then again, preferences...
The art from the RRH game is arguably poor quality but still has the artist's own style. The art has for sure improved and it's "rough" or "sketchy" style that the artist is going for looks much better. I like the original art of all the games but it's 100% improved between each game. It's the reason I first started looking into the games, and oh boy am I glad I got into them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The art from the RRH game is arguably poor quality but still has the artist's own style. The art has for sure improved and it's "rough" or "sketchy" style that the artist is going for looks much better. I like the original art of all the games but it's 100% improved between each game. It's the reason I first started looking into the games, and oh boy am I glad I got into them.
I think the RRH game came first before BS 1? And the art really uhh "improved", then we have this masterpiece in BS 2,
(BS 1 is a masterpiece too of course)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
The blood marks on the floor that gives you hint if there's a hidden door or some type of guide, are completely gone. I can only see the marks in my Dream Library. Is that some kind of bug? Or i did something to cause it?

I should mention that this is the second time that i had it occur, but the first time my save was 10-20 minutes behind. But this time it went undetected for me, and am 15 hours deep and there's allot more to explore : / Is there a way to fix that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The blood marks on the floor that gives you hint if there's a hidden door or some type of guide, are completely gone. I can only see the marks in my Dream Library. Is that some kind of bug? Or i did something to cause it?

I should mention that this is the second time that i had it occur, but the first time my save was 10-20 minutes behind. But this time it went undetected for me, and am 15 hours deep and there's allot more to explore : / Is there a way to fix that?
I can't say I've noticed it happen :unsure: but it could simply be that you've progressed so far into the story now that there aren't any to see :) or perhaps it's a sen thing? I'm sure there are experts here though that could probably confirm if that's a mechanic. :geek:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019

Go to the skill list, there will be a request advice skill. try turning it on and see if it works

• Red Heart
Reactions: allinon

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I think the RRH game came first before BS 1? And the art really uhh "improved", then we have this masterpiece in BS 2,
(BS 1 is a masterpiece too of course)
From what i understand goat mama ending is the canon ending?
goat mama try to break out from mary sue lost empire and failed, but it gives nyaalice a chance to slip in and do the rest which lead to BS 2?.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
From what i understand goat mama ending is the canon ending?
goat mama try to break out from mary sue lost empire and failed, but it gives nyaalice a chance to slip in and do the rest which lead to BS 2?.
Yesh, Waifumeth finally got to the "Holy" forest and massacred everyone since Mary Sue's seal was undone by killing the prayer mastahh,
So Mary Sue was scared sh-less hence we were given "choices" (all of 'em are to side with Mary Sue...)
And we defeat Waifumeth, now that she's dead Mary Sue goes happy mode but then...Alice appeared!!! *menacingly*

Given how Waifumeth is the mother of demons, I understand why Mary Sue's scared sh-less...any child will be scared of 'er parents I think?
Although, I have 0 idea if that was real Waifumeth or just a fragment of 'er...

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Yesh, Waifumeth finally got to the "Holy" forest and massacred everyone since Mary Sue's seal was undone by killing the prayer mastahh,
So Mary Sue was scared sh-less hence we were given "choices" (all of 'em are to side with Mary Sue...)
And we defeat Waifumeth, now that she's dead Mary Sue goes happy mode but then...Alice appeared!!! *menacingly*

Given how Waifumeth is the mother of demons, I understand why Mary Sue's scared sh-less...any child will be scared of 'er parents I think?
Although, I have 0 idea if that was real Waifumeth or just a fragment of 'er...
It kinda make no sense that goat mama is mary sue mom but i do remember seeing something like that or its my imagination.
But there is another mention that goatmama is mabel's pet,which just....ok? Kinda weird but hey its blacksouls, anything could happen.

But one thing we know is that Alice is a role

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Did anyone killed jubjub on the first run,before she kills all heroines with just unique enemy kills?or is it impossible?
Are you asking if it's possible to stop Jubjub before she starts killing? Yes. :) In fact I think it's necessary for the cannon ending. I posted a walkthrough a few pages back that should help. :) There are other guides here too :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did anyone killed jubjub on the first run,before she kills all heroines with just unique enemy kills?or is it impossible?
I can guarantee you that it is 100% possible to kill 'er before she kills them

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
without farming for souls?i cant kill jack the ripper D:
You don't need to go to upper lutwidge bud'
the burning forest is an alternative, I think I posted a guide to someone who needed it few pages before

This is one of the game's great things, this ain't a linear path kind of game as there are different routes / paths so the replayability is high

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i think you mean carrol river,i guess ill need to kill slaughter house boss
Oh yeah, I guess I got used to doing her route so that went out naturally,
Have you been to mental ward yet? There's a great weapon there that never misses and it ain't even a boss drop too

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Oi! don't face palm me just because you've screwed the pooch so hard you've earned yourself a shotgun wedding. :sneaky: That walkthrough will get you just what you've asked for without grinding for it. :) Edit: You might have to wait until they've fixed the servers though. It should still be viewable but just in case thought I would give you a heads up.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes