4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
1.why doesnt it make sense that baphomet (Shub-Niggurath) cant be leaf's mother?wheres your argument?are you a woman who is only capable of emotional and not rational thinking like men do?did you miss the facts that are stated in THE GAME that "The black goat of the woods with a thousand young summoned by Glinda the witch,rooted itself to the land with the intent to rule and breed.Then, The Black Goat, who was successfully caught by The Lost Empire, was strung into the role of an actor on Mary Sue's stage.
BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT ?
I WANTED TO SEE HOW MY MOTHER WOULD REACT IF SHE SAW MY STORY.
I WAS DISAPPOINTED, THOUGH."-chaos dungeon library

"The black goat (Shub-Niggurath) is an Outer God (or Outer Goddess) in the pantheon. She is a perverse fertility deity."
so you think god who is a monster making factory cant give birth to mary sue (leaf)?

2.i think you dont know how powerful mabel is,if you knew maybe you woudnt think that having the black goat as a pet is something weird,but scary

3.Alice is a role?no F4CKING way!can you explain it to me what does that mean,because i may dwell to deep into it,besides the obvious that the Crawling ones IS PRETENDING or taken the ROLE of Alice.yes,its a role!

srry for mean or harsh words and tone,watched too many TH3birdman's videos where he roasts cinemasins :D
!. Ok, base on the theories there is teaparty alice as a character and [Alice] as a role, which u know nyaalice take the role. But based on theory prickett also has the alice role before nyaalice took it. The evidence is a video about entering to prickett room through the mirror and you will see a glimpse of alice before it get replaced by prickett (the video is somewhere on this tread page) .Some believe she is the alice we met in BS 1 due to her voiceline with our date.Also why her ring can translate Nyanalice word and her conversation with nyanalice during the date in the maze

2. Also in the mushroom village there is a big house where you have to past two strings that deal dmg to get to. At sen 0 when you knock the house front door, there will be a line of [How annoying..unforgivable.Even though i was suppose to be the heroine. But this one lacks the key because they are quite many heroine in this game.

3.Ofc i know mabel being powerful since she resemble Yog-Sothoth from the cthulu mystic.Also i just said {Kinda weird but hey its blacksouls, anything could happen. }

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
2. Also in the mushroom village there is a big house where you have to past two strings that deal dmg to get to. At sen 0 when you knock the house front door, there will be a line of [How annoying..unforgivable.Even though i was suppose to be the heroine. But this one lacks the key because they are quite many heroine in this game.
Nah, she's definitely talking about Alice, there's something about her being the teacher's favorite and all that

noibo

May 14, 2019
Nah, she's definitely talking about Alice, there's something about her being the teacher's favorite and all that
i thought the one who speaks in that house is the b1tch from RHH game,dryad boss iirc.all the questions were alrady answered in this thread like 8 months ago

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i thought the one who speaks in that house is the b1tch from RHH game,dryad boss iirc.all the questions were alrady answered in this thread like 8 months ago
Oh, so they were answered 8 M O N T H S ago?
Well, forgive me for not memorizing 160+ pages

Also, with the news of the next game being another of RRH's, I have a gut feeling that I'll need to revisit Red Riding Woods lore

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
!. Ok, base on the theories there is teaparty alice as a character and [Alice] as a role, which u know nyaalice take the role. But based on theory prickett also has the alice role before nyaalice took it. The evidence is a video about entering to prickett room through the mirror and you will see a glimpse of alice before it get replaced by prickett (the video is somewhere on this tread page) .Some believe she is the alice we met in BS 1 due to her voiceline with our date.Also why her ring can translate Nyanalice word and her conversation with nyanalice during the date in the maze

3.Ofc i know mabel being powerful since she resemble Yog-Sothoth from the cthulu mystic.Also i just said {Kinda weird but hey its blacksouls, anything could happen. }
1.DUUUUUUUUUUDE.alice in the tea party is the original ruler and maybe even creator of wonderland.lewis caroll somehow gets to wonderland when goes sleepy sleepy and has adventures with her.
alicepricket is also the original alice but changed,when she was banished or dethroned or whatever by node and the crawling ones.and the crawling ones took the apearance of alice because he/she is a sick f4ck who enjoys looking at other's suffering,he made the wonderland#2 to be like a theatre for him to enjoy,he/she even has eyes all over the place when you lower sen to 0.
2.thats a boss from RHH game is speaking

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
Oh, so they were answered 8 M O N T H S ago?
Well, forgive me for not memorizing 160+ pages

Also, with the news of the next game being another of RRH's, I have a gut feeling that I'll need to revisit Red Riding Woods lore
why would you need to memorize 164 pages? theres info out there,if you dont want to know more and are content with half assed delusioned answers then thats your choice

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
why would you need to memorize 164 pages? theres info out there,if you dont want to know more and are content with half assed delusioned answers then thats your choice
Dunno 'bout half-a-ed delusioned answers, I just say what I know bud'
I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as you guys so try not to be rude

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
1.DUUUUUUUUUUDE.alice in the tea party is the original ruler and maybe even creator of wonderland.lewis caroll somehow gets to wonderland when goes sleepy sleepy and has adventures with her.
alicepricket is also the original alice but changed,when she was banished or dethroned or whatever by node and the crawling ones.and the crawling ones took the apearance of alice because he/she is a sick f4ck who enjoys looking at other's suffering,he made the wonderland#2 to be like a theatre for him to enjoy,he/she even has eyes all over the place when you lower sen to 0.
now ur nyanalice is JUST the next ruler,because you killed node and shes the only one left?(not sure about this one).
cheshire cat is a mystery so lets wait for new dlc
The grandma Alice Liddell got seduce by Nyarlathotep when she look at the night sky in the memories.

Lewis caroll got capture by mary sue when he is running and begging and turned into part of grimm soul.

The creator of wonderland where grimm was is Nyanalice. What did u mean we killed Node, since when did we killed Node.She is the white queen who made an agreement with Nyanalice so she is able to stay, Most of the Npc in the game is Node and Grimm children.

[crawling ones took the apearance of alice because he/she is a sick f4ck who enjoys looking at other's suffering,}No its because she posses Alice liddel, And also she loves grimm too much that she made a whole story for lewis caroll which is those daugher/sister/mother ending shit.

Nyanalice didnt die, she just being force out from the alice role. From the interview with the author itself it is stated that Nyanalice can be more powerful but she didnt want to abbandon the alice role.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I've been reading through some old comments for answer and i found one. Now i need someone to confirm if it's true or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noibo

May 14, 2019
The grandma Alice Liddell got seduce by Nyarlathotep when she look at the night sky in the memories.

Lewis caroll got capture by mary sue when he is running and begging and turned into part of grimm soul.

1.The creator of wonderland where grimm was is Nyanalice. What did u mean we killed Node, since when did we killed Node.She is the white queen who made an agreement with Nyanalice so she is able to stay, Most of the Npc in the game is Node and Grimm children.

2.[crawling ones took the apearance of alice because he/she is a sick f4ck who enjoys looking at other's suffering,}No its because she posses Alice liddel, And also she loves grimm too much that she made a whole story for lewis caroll which is those daugher/sister/mother ending shit.

3.Nyanalice didnt die, she just being force out from the alice role. From the interview with the author itself it is stated that Nyanalice can be more powerful but she didnt want to abbandon the alice role.
1.nyanalice merged wonderland with mary sue's garden with his own garden and warped it to be wonderland#2 which i guess is always expanding considering tentacle princess was introduced later+mabel's place.i guess u didnt kill node in the girl's nightmare ending,after which u talk with cheshire cat who becomes the new ruler(?)
2.i guess u didnt know that the crawling ones is more f4cked up than mary sue in twisted love department and borrowed mary sue's ideas and made it his own.dont forget that in bs1 alice was introduced as a doll and only later the crawling one appeared as alice
3.too bad u didnt linked the interview

noibo

May 14, 2019
I've been reading through some old comments for answer and i found one. Now i need someone to confirm if it's true or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if u light 10 torches(in the dream library) by entering fogs,jubjub kills all heroines

When the progress goes up
  • Neck Hunting Beast, Distress Beast, Three Knights, Pregnant Woman Cake, Old Knight William, Beast Cover Butcher, School Dormitory Director, Bellman of the Call Bell, Dull Colored Eagle
    Edith, Jack the Ripper, Bright Star Beast, Lovely Beast, Torture Tool Queen of the Queen,
    Jack the Ripper , Jack the Ripper or Space Bird, Jabberwock the Evil Dragon or the Abominable Hunter, the Slave Emperor and his wife, the Giant's House, and the Knights of the Deep Sea in battle.
    Remember that the target boss is the fog boss except Rascal the Raccoon and Margaret von Tirol, the Duchess.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Being rude doesn't make your statements any more truth. Being a smartass doesn't make you actually smart.

I may don't remember everything and my theories may be just half assed delusional but your statements aren't as solid as you believe.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
1.nyanalice merged wonderland with mary sue's garden with his own garden and warped it to be wonderland#2 which i guess is always expanding considering tentacle princess was introduced later+mabel's place.i guess u didnt kill node in the girl's nightmare ending,after which u talk with cheshire cat who becomes the new ruler(?)
2.i guess u didnt know that the crawling ones is more f4cked up than mary sue in twisted love department and borrowed mary sue's ideas and made it his own.dont forget that in bs1 alice was introduced as a doll and only later the crawling one appeared as alice
3.too bad u didnt linked the interview
Ofc i wont kill Node.

Everyone has their own opinion about the crawling one, i respect yours.

Here is the link for 1 of the interview with toro: . Its in japanese though

noibo

May 14, 2019
Being rude doesn't make your statements any more truth. Being a smartass doesn't make you actually smart.

I may don't remember everything and my theories may be just half assed delusional but your statements aren't as solid as you believe.
the problem is that theres a f4cking ton of info on the wiki pages(even though they are translated with google you can still get the gist of it),not to mention some people shared their knowledge about ctuhlu mythos on this thread+their answers to the same questions 9/10 people has been asking,and YOU (even though i didnt meant personally you) dont have the BASIC knowledge about the lore and say stuff like i dreamed,i imagined,i saw a vision that the story goes like this and like that... :D

ask questions but dont give half-assed delusioned answers and theories without ANY evidence except your imagination(again its directed not personaly at you,but to all "lore-masters" who give answers)

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
if u light 10 torches(in the dream library) by entering fogs,jubjub kills all heroines

When the progress goes up
  • Neck Hunting Beast, Distress Beast, Three Knights, Pregnant Woman Cake, Old Knight William, Beast Cover Butcher, School Dormitory Director, Bellman of the Call Bell, Dull Colored Eagle
    Edith, Jack the Ripper, Bright Star Beast, Lovely Beast, Torture Tool Queen of the Queen,
    Jack the Ripper , Jack the Ripper or Space Bird, Jabberwock the Evil Dragon or the Abominable Hunter, the Slave Emperor and his wife, the Giant's House, and the Knights of the Deep Sea in battle.
    Remember that the target boss is the fog boss except Rascal the Raccoon and Margaret von Tirol, the Duchess.
I see, so you meant on torches above white door. I didn't even noticed them. Thank you for your detail respond and even guide. All tho am not sure what's the names of all bosses, but i can bypass that by saving. Thanks!

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
the problem is that theres a f4cking ton of info on the wiki pages(even though they are translated with google you can still get the gist of it),not to mention some people shared their knowledge about ctuhlu mythos on this thread+their answers to the same questions 9/10 people has been asking,and YOU (even though i didnt meant personally you) dont have the BASIC knowledge about the lore and say stuff like i dreamed,i imagined,i saw a vision that the story goes like this and like that... :D

ask questions but dont give half-assed delusioned answers and theories without ANY evidence except your imagination(again its directed not personaly at you,but to all "lore-masters" who give answers)
As far as I know, wiki is not a official source and getting a gist of it with google translation doesn't help make it a more reliable sources or evidence for the matter.

This is more a reimagination of the cthulhu mythos. You can make more solid guesses with that knowledge but at end of day is not a solid proof.

I'm just a random guy here to have fun and discuss random stuff with people. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Baphomet we meet in BS1 isn't the real Baphomet but that was far long ago and I don't have much time to prove something that I don't find enjoyable to prove and I don't feel joy or sadness to be right or wrong. It just made more sense to me it was a fragment the crawling one that tried to invade Mary Sue's garden to get Grimm than the mother casually summoned and try to destroy her child's creation and for chance catch the crawling one's attection.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes