4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
When you suffer, I smile. Mary Sue / Ann smiles.
It's not that bad~~~ All you have to do is keep repeating them til' you get used to it...

Now let's talk about my favorite character Miranda and her sad ending of her fighting with you together til' her last breath as you curse your undeath for you will never die~~~

Or maybe Victoria's ending where Grimm accepted who she is but he knew he'd have to end her someday which he did~~~

And lastly, the library route is definitely one of the best, especially the hotel parts~~~
Why i find what you said, funny and sad at the same time?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
During this one, the bad ending should trigger (I don't have it in this save file and I don't wanna re-run again.)
She should be the one that will be blamed by the masses will execute 'er.
View attachment 1147729
Oh I realized you were referring to BSI, not BSII. I was wondering what I had missed in BSII.
That said, I think her extended ending heavily implied that Elma kidnapped young women in order to create her Match drugs.
The ingredients are a secret.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Toro was asked somewhere how Elma still gets the ingredients for match when she is in the forest. Answer: there are renewable ingredients in the forest (fairies respawn when you kill them).
Huh, I guess we're living with a serial killer.
Guess she's going up my list!!!

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
Damn you went a bit wild with the Ending Talk, but yes, i would say that any of those ending was pretty much Sad to me, also this game made me feel really emotional to the point i also dissociated from it.
Because at first i was thinking, oh those are all cute girls, i got so much attached to Dodo as Covenant and as gotta go fast skill, then in first run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the End this game is all suffering, and Mary sue kind of win against the player itself

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn you went a bit wild with the Ending Talk, but yes, i would say that any of those ending was pretty much Sad to me, also this game made me feel really emotional to the point i also dissociated from it.
Because at first i was thinking, oh those are all cute girls, i got so much attached to Dodo as Covenant and as gotta go fast skill, then in first run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the End this game is all suffering, and Mary sue kind of win against the player itself
You can stop the heroine genocide if you're fast enough and Mary Sue isn't the ruler this time in BS 2.
= w=b

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
You can stop the heroine genocide if you're fast enough and Mary Sue isn't the ruler this time in BS 2.
= w=b
Thought to Save the Turtle i had to Kill Griffy, i assume you are talking about the queen of hearts queen lorina not the fake turtle. Just dont talk to her in queensland andyou will save lorina.

Fun fact:Its the fake turtle who kill Griffy, not Griffy kill fake turtle
= w=b
ps :somehow i reply to the wrong post

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
= w=b
I know that i know that, i finished and endend in the Reverse Routes in my third run, in which i learnt how to sav them all, i was just saying that both BS1 and BS2 Makes you feel Attached to the Heroines only yo snatch them away from you.
As i was saying well if you don't Reach Jub jub there is a totall Massacre, in which everyone dies, and in my first run i saw the death of all NPC one by one after i made a covenant with them, my point is that without a Guide, and with the esploration alone, you get what Mary Sue actually felt, loving but in the end not caring to the point of doing cruel things, like killing the Heroines (And you have to do that both in BS1 and BS2 to get to the true End)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I know that i know that, i finished and endend in the Reverse Routes in my third run, in which i learnt how to sav them all, i was just saying that both BS1 and BS2 Makes you feel Attached to the Heroines only yo snatch them away from you.
As i was saying well if you don't Reach Jub jub there is a totall Massacre, in which everyone dies, and in my first run i saw the death of all NPC one by one after i made a covenant with them, my point is that without a Guide, and with the esploration alone, you get what Mary Sue actually felt, loving but in the end not caring to the point of doing cruel things, like killing the Heroines (And you have to do that both in BS1 and BS2 to get to the true End)
Well at least in BS 1, no one's your relative.
I think here in BS 2, it's Alabama Land.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
BS1 and BS2 Makes you feel Attached to the Heroines only yo snatch them away from you.
Reciprocally, other games merely throw some heroines' snatches at you to keep you here.

Which ones to call B.S. for, I wonder? Eeny,meeny,miny,moe is the lesser evil here :sneaky:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Does it have ver. 3.0 update? I am kinda confused since "there are all dlc" and still ver 1.13.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wait...the DLCs are out?
GOD OF THE DEEP OCEAN【ver3,0】at 2019.12.23 with 35 new CGs (and ver2.0 at 2019.02.25 with 11 new CG), but the translation is from 2020 so I am confused a bit. Like, its the "base" version 1.13 and dlc have version 3.0 and its already in the game or the "dlc" included in game version 3.0 and we have 1.13 which is quite far from it?

Oh, should have readed pretty much first page of comments, they say that the dlc is installed, nice =) (But berate the translation? Any input on that front?)
Though I have to complete 1st game first xD
And, since you are here and, I am sure, completed it, any advice for a newbie?)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
GOD OF THE DEEP OCEAN【ver3,0】at 2019.12.23 with 35 new CGs (and ver2.0 at 2019.02.25 with 11 new CG), but the translation is from 2020 so I am confused a bit. Like, its the "base" version 1.13 and dlc have version 3.0 and its already in the game or the "dlc" included in game version 3.0 and we have 1.13 which is quite far from it?

Oh, should have readed pretty much first page of comments, they say that the dlc is installed, nice =) (But berate the translation? Any input on that front?)
Oh, I'm playing two versions of BS 2.
They have different translations but same language so I'm not sure which one's correct.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019

You mean you are going to play BS1 first right? then just fully dived in and enjoy this cruel chaotic world.And dont break your heart at one of the end ;)

Reactions: Vizer007
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes