4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
You guys.....you should have tell him that gay is avoidable since it really is. Then he will ply the game then we can see how he will react to Bill. Speaking of bill, question , does this make us gay?

No,TRAP ARENT GAY REEEE!

Reactions: Medianoche

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
You guys.....you should have tell him that gay is avoidable since it really is. Then he will ply the game then we can see how he will react to Bill. Speaking of bill, question , does this make us gay?

No,TRAP ARENT GAY REEEE!
It make us really gay, but its all for the lizard god, so we are blessed and based.

Reactions: Medianoche

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Is this the official translation? I know that the first time this was posted here it was an MTL (edited gibberish basically), has it been replaced by the official translation?
Calling the old fanmade translation "MTL" is serious insult. It was really good. Not as good as translation for BS1, but it was still good. I've no idea why people keep calling it MTL >.<

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Calling the old fanmade translation "MTL" is serious insult. It was really good. Not as good as translation for BS1, but it was still good. I've no idea why people keep calling it MTL >.<
Last time I checked it was literally rough GT, nothing like 1 game. And someone actually told me it was "good enough" lol.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Last time I checked it was literally rough GT, nothing like 1 game. And someone actually told me it was "good enough" lol.
Was it this translation ? I don't recall any other, but I really find it hard to believe someone would call it MTL translation.

Apr 23, 2020
Oh no, this game again... I already got the true ending once when I played the MTL-version and I really want to read all that again with a proper translation, but damn, it sure was a wild ride, I don't know if I'll be able to pull that shit again...
Gotta remember the sick shotgun loop combo xd
1619280841726.png

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so what is the dlc 1, 2 that is now and the 3rd that will be added? (i saw the base content already, i dont wana repeat all that and to get stronger again too)

tobig

Sep 24, 2018
so what is the dlc 1, 2 that is now and the 3rd that will be added? (i saw the base content already, i dont wana repeat all that and to get stronger again too)
I forget which was which, but DLC 1 and 2 was the deep sea area and the random dungeon. Not sure what 3 is about yet.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes