4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok I don't know why but it seems that light soul arrow ( spell ) can kill zombie if you do it a few times on it.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For people who need some help 3 fires can be found on the 1-2-3-4th different floors though the 4th is in a secret floor named 5th floor I don't know what is requiered to make it appear in the elevator since I just ran randomly on the new content xD

And Mabel pantsu can be found in a different chaos dungeon ( not the one with infinite floors ), the door is at the extreme left of Mabel bondfire map you have to choose 2nd choice after beating her in her dungeon.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hahahaha ok but after beating the 1st boss the second boss 1st part is easy but I don't understand how to beat 2nd part she don't take any damage from my magic/physics attacks need help x)

And can't take any heal item since it kills me instantly. T_T

solomander666

Feb 13, 2021
jabberwock scythe you also can find books that do hp based damage.
the Fluids dr jekyll can regen your hp despite the boss conditions

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
You can use certain memes only with people who know memes you're gonna use, or you'll get constantly corrected and/or berated.
Anyway, he's a trap. Traps aren't gay.:Kappa:
Bill's a tranny, not a trap.

He expresses his desire to become a girl multiple times, cheshire calls him "trannygayshit lizard" and he also personally says it is one of his three handicaps.

poor bill.

1619576295024.png

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Link for the stream please

And can someone help, I already max pledge bill but I can't find Snake god

That's the channel, he streamed it for 18 hours lol, admitedly it's because he's restarting from the very beginning and go to G from B, but still pretty bonker.

Also for snake god try to progress once or twice

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Best girl is definitely Red Riding Hood. I've been emotionally attached to her since the first game and since then she's just gotten more badass and more open with her feelings. She's also one of the only characters who are unconditionally on your side and trying to help you. And I love her design so it's not a hard choice.
There are tons of other great girls in the game though like Jabberwock, Lorina, Prickett, various Alice's, Snow White, Rapunzel, Victoria, Miranda etc. Even Leaf was cool as shit as a villain.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Best girl is definitely Red Riding Hood. I've been emotionally attached to her since the first game and since then she's just gotten more badass and more open with her feelings. She's also one of the only character who are unconditionally on your side and trying to help you. And I love her design so it's not a hard choice.
There are tons of other great girls in the game though like Jabberwock, Lorina, Prickett, various Alice's, Snow White, Rapunzel, Victoria, Miranda etc. Even Leaf is cool was shit as a villain.
No no, Leaf was never a villain, that persona of Mary Sue was our first ally in BS 1.

With all these people loving the dlc so far, I'm starting to lose resolve, MUST...RESIST...TEMPTATION..!

Reactions: Medianoche

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To all that has played the DLC, is the route still going to be the same?
One said that we need true ending to unlock the DLC so I wonder what'll happen to F and G endings.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes