4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Sadly, most of us are not from the US, soo that 20$ can become a real pain in the ass for us. My case at least.
Yeah, I understood the hardship, especially with recent years, I saved money to buy it cause this game is worth it, hard to find nowadays a developer that's passionate about making art and give it for free with quality control
He/she also need to put food on table and bill to pay like us, I don't want the game doesn't sale well and discourage them from making more.
So please be patient, in the future, I or someone will post the link for you, just not in the release date.
( Or you can be a pirate ..)

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
If anyone is fine with MTL I'm using this and it works wonder (Playable with some minor text glitches)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
If anyone is fine with MTL I'm using this and it works wonder (Playable with some minor text glitches)
Exact same thing I use, usually works just fine. The only real problem you encounter is having to shrink the text to avoid long sentences wandering somewhere offscreen, which it natively gives an option for. A few games tend to have the text spaz a bit though, like Ghoul x Ghoulah Compagna where words are often cut in half and split awkwardly between lines, though it's still legible. Still though, can't use the translator without the game, so I just need to wait until a link is dropped.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, I understood the hardship, especially with recent years, I saved money to buy it cause this game is worth it, hard to find nowadays a developer that's passionate about making art and give it for free with quality control
He/she also need to put food on table and bill to pay like us, I don't want the game doesn't sale well and discourage them from making more.
So please be patient, in the future, I or someone will post the link for you, just not in the release date.
( Or you can be a pirate ..)
I will do the same i do with the games i like. I will pirate it and play it, then when i have the chance buy it, to show my support as you say to the artists that deserve it. I played all of Dark souls illegally and then pre-purchase Dark souls 3, best deal of my life. It just dont possible for me to pay 20$ right now, because again, it isnt just 20$ in this end. It can become 1/4 of my paycheck if im not carefull where i buy thinks.

• Red Heart

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I will do the same i do with the games i like. I will pirate it and play it, then when i have the chance buy it, to show my support as you say to the artists that deserve it. I played all of Dark souls illegally and then pre-purchase Dark souls 3, best deal of my life. It just dont possible for me to pay 20$ right now, because again, it isnt just 20$ in this end. It can become 1/4 of my paycheck if im not carefull where i buy thinks.
Being broke as tough as nail right now, I'm in the same boat. I apologize if what I said was rude.
Also I'm kinda interesting in Rance franchise through Evenicle ( same Dev) what order of the series you recommend ?
Thank you & stay strong brother.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Being broke as tough as nail right now, I'm in the same boat. I apologize if what I said was rude.
Also I'm kinda interesting in Rance franchise through Evenicle ( same Dev) what order of the series you recommend ?
Thank you & stay strong brother.
Dont worry! Just clarifying, you were not rude.
Fun fact, im kind of new to Rance myself, just started playing his game last year, but he is just an awesome and hilarious main character. I would recommend the cronological order of the games, if you like reeeaally old games with pixel art from the 90s, if not, there are remakes of them around here i think. Each game can be played separatly without missing much, but my first contact with the franchise and i think the best one yet is Sengoku Rance.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Quick question. How to get "new game+"?
I should beat the game on whatever ending and it will be ng+ automatically? Or I should talk to someone? Or ng+ triggers only on some of the endings?

And question for those who play 3rd dlc, you use your save from here (eng ver.) and it works just fine?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Btw, I heard that the 3rd DLC had an option to switch a certain "Curse" into "Cute peek".

So, don't worry about being "jumpscared" anymore.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Quick question. How to get "new game+"?
I should beat the game on whatever ending and it will be ng+ automatically? Or I should talk to someone? Or ng+ triggers only on some of the endings?

And question for those who play 3rd dlc, you use your save from here (eng ver.) and it works just fine?
After an Ending, You go to the Library, to the northwest, there will be a pink crystal, interact with it to start NG+

Reactions: Vizer007

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Dont worry! Just clarifying, you were not rude.
Fun fact, im kind of new to Rance myself, just started playing his game last year, but he is just an awesome and hilarious main character. I would recommend the cronological order of the games, if you like reeeaally old games with pixel art from the 90s, if not, there are remakes of them around here i think. Each game can be played separatly without missing much, but my first contact with the franchise and i think the best one yet is Sengoku Rance.
Thanks, I will definitely check it out while waiting for BS 2 DLC Eng patch.
He reminds me of kazuma from Konosuba that's why I took an interest in this series ;v

Reactions: Mephistofeles
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes