4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I think Bill is transgender , not a transvestine, because he want to be a woman, he said it multiple times in the game. Just not transisioning because , well, is a medieval fantasy setting, changing gender is somewhat hard to get there (Except you are that witch from the first game).
For me best girls according to my hearth would be Node, Red ridding hood and Queen of hearts, the story of those 3 is really compeling and make you feel invested in them as characters, also Node gets extra points for being one of the cutest in the game.
Buuuuuuuuut according to other areas of my body best girls would be Bandlesnatch and JUBJUB! But i have a domination fetish and fucking love monster girls so im kind of biased. Still, almost all of the relevant girls and even most of the less relevant ones have amazing stories.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Bill isn't a girl, he wants to be a girl, there's a difference.
Me wanting to be an assault helicopter doesn't make me an assault helicopter.
Besides, we already have a term for people like Bill - trap.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Bill isn't a girl, he wants to be a girl, there's a difference.
Me wanting to be an assault helicopter doesn't make me an assault helicopter.
Besides, we already have a term for people like Bill - trap.
Thats...what a transexual is. Big off moment there with the helicopter.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
F-, I'll have to talk to red hood all over again...
And redo the f-ing chaos dungeon all the way to the old king or oni samurai girl?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Not sure but I don't think you have to beat the oldking to meet Mabel since her dungeon is at another door than the one you take for chaos dungeon.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure but I don't think you have to beat the oldking to meet Mabel since her dungeon is at another door than the one you take for chaos dungeon.
Unlocking the Night Sky...Is a MUST...
I don't do scuffed runs no matter how many times I've finished this game!!!
F- that pendulum platforming course though, I prefer spamming invis than getting one-shotted by a pendulum.

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough, but I'm stuck in the following part:
"[Spore Forest]
Go to the northeast, complete the maze and max the pledge with the NPC. "
If I enter the forest and go northeast I end up in the spore village. There's the red riding hood npc and a locked house, but I cant fine the pledge npc. Any help would be appreciated.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
"[Spore Forest]
If I enter the forest and go northeast I end up in the spore village. There's the red riding hood npc and a locked house, but I cant fine the pledge npc. Any help would be appreciated.
Dude you went too far east, there's a path to the north on the leftmost part indicated by blood message, if it's your first time reaching there in that cycle, you will have to go through a "maze", after that you should see a catepillar to pledge.

Jan 20, 2018
"[Spore Forest]
It's northwest of the map before spore village.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes