4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Akkita

Mar 15, 2018
Do someone have a full complete save with all the cg please ? I've already done the game twice haha

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do someone have a full complete save with all the cg please ? I've already done the game twice haha
What, you've only finished it twice and you think it's done?
That's what NG+ is for bud', Try routes that aren't your thing and endure all the painful stuff like forced evil routes etc etc etc.

Each run that isn't the same thing you do isn't going to yield the same results, that's why it's fun~~~

I think I already posted my save here though,

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I want to stream h games and I'm thinking of trying black souls for the first time. Would any of you watch?
I'll be waiting for the misery in BS 1 but if you've already played both then I won't as the reactions aren't going to be genuine.
\@ w@/

Cruci

Dec 24, 2017
I'll be waiting for the misery in BS 1 but if you've already played both then I won't as the reactions aren't going to be genuine.
\@ w@/
I haven't played either of them and I'm not spoiled true story I play lots and lots of H games but I haven't played these

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I haven't played either of them and I'm not spoiled true story I play lots and lots of H games but I haven't played these
May you enjoy Dark Souls with SMUT except it ain't a scuffed H-game~~~

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

You just have to unlock the true ending ( G ending if I remember well ) and you'll be able to unlock all CG.

But if you are too lazy then here is my save and all CG are unlocked.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well I finally beat the new H Ending. If anyone has question I will answer to the best of my ability.

Yes my friend please tell me how did you beat the second boss in the hospital ?

I beat her 1st stance easily but when she got angry after her 1st death then it goes crazy.

Can't use any healing item or it kills me instantly and I have no physical damage / no magic damage at all.
So i'm struggling to survive and I do negative damage I know some spells does % damage but I only have 1 and CD is a bit long so is there any way to kill her easily ? ( autowin ?)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes