4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Yes my friend please tell me how did you beat the second boss in the hospital ?

I beat her 1st stance easily but when she got angry after her 1st death then it goes crazy.

Can't use any healing item or it kills me instantly and I have no physical damage / no magic damage at all.
So i'm struggling to survive and I do negative damage I know some spells does % damage but I only have 1 and CD is a bit long so is there any way to kill her easily ? ( autowin ?)
There are multiple ways to kill her second form. DoT damage like Bleed, Burn, Poison, and Tear (new effect) so use the items you have like surgical knife, lantern, dung pie, and Orange Marmalade . Other method is % damage like Ghost Fire and Jabberwock Scythe skills. The last and you should only use it when you have no other option: Hein's Scythe, it deals fixed 6666 damage. If you feel cheesy use the Rabbit Watches. Here is the item
1619823044255.png

Reactions: Kar En Tuk and GGH

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Is loli content avoidable?
You can choose whether or not to rape any npc, so you can simply choose to not do so on the loli characters. The only instance where this is not the case is one of the endings should you have chosen 'daughter' Alice, so just don't do that and you'll avoid any instance of loli content. So yeah, very avoidable. There's also one scene with Red Hood at one of the later town bonfires, but this scene is also easily missed, though I forgot exactly how it's triggered. Same with her other scenes.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
You can choose whether or not to rape any npc, so you can simply choose to not do so on the loli characters. The only instance where this is not the case is one of the endings should you have chosen 'daughter' Alice, so just don't do that and you'll avoid any instance of loli content. So yeah, very avoidable. There's also one scene with Red Hood at one of the later town bonfires, but this scene is also easily missed, though I forgot exactly how it's triggered. Same with her other scenes.
that scene is required for the F and G endings.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
that scene is required for the F and G endings.
I believe you don't have to view all of Red Hood's events to unlock the true ending, only a certain amount of them. At least, that's what every guide I've seen says, you just have to hit a bare minimum, which is still quite a bit, but you can skip a few, including that one. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I believe you don't have to view all of Red Hood's events to unlock the true ending, only a certain amount of them. At least, that's what every guide I've seen says, you just have to hit a bare minimum, which is still quite a bit, but you can skip a few, including that one. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
you don't need to view them all correct, but you DO need to view that one.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Thanks

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
18 form-boss?

Wonder how many gimmicks are there~~~

I'd be disappointed if all of them were just damage sponges...
> w>b

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes