4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
You guys should try Yume nikki. No jumpscares, no generic horror game bullshit, just pure existential dread. Kind of some of the best moments in Black souls.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Same, man. The only thing stopping me from playing this game is the horror stuff. I especially hate jump scares.
just don't be a dick and you will be fine, for me a big part of the horror is the inability of fight back, here you can so the horror aspect died a little in the mental ward

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
so, just arrived here, whats the status of the dlcs as far as English translation goes? are any in the download already?

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Scarborough Fair? Never heard o' that one.
Googling time~~~
It's been used in Suka Suka anime, pretty sad and emotional song for the anime's ending.
Also, yeah the sound effects amplifies the experience, you shouldn't use headphones in order to power through that section.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
NGL, I stopped my gameplay session per every room during the Mental Asylum part until I get used to the atmosphere. (kinda)
It took me weeks....WEEKS to finish that single part~~~
BS from 1 already dealing with horror aspect. Good job got through it, you can do it this time.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
You guys should try Yume nikki. No jumpscares, no generic horror game bullshit, just pure existential dread. Kind of some of the best moments in Black souls.
I tried the game, compare to it, in my honest opinion, I like Mad Father,Misao, Witch's house, IB, corpse party more.
Yume Nikki just too calm for me to pay attention to it. It's a good game nonetheless

Reactions: Mephistofeles

theman237

Nov 27, 2017
just don't be a dick and you will be fine, for me a big part of the horror is the inability of fight back, here you can so the horror aspect died a little in the mental ward
True, But I wanna be able to experience all of the content of the game, since what's the point of playing half of a good game

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes