4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I know its tempting and I'm terrible for posting this. But anyone who has finished wants to discuss the new Ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just hurt! IT'S REALLY HURT, oh God that was truly broke my heart.... This game messing with me again...

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Yea, there is no work around it, Leaf/Mary ann/Mary sue is a villain. She manipulate Grimm the entire first game, work with the Crawling ones to transform the fairy tails in a murder-rape hellscape, and if you choose her over RRH in the real ending you get the BAD ending. Anyone is in his right of like her anyway, but you are right in calling her a villain.
I don't think that's where the disagreement was. If anything the guy was trying to make some point that the "Leaf" personality is in some way distinct from Mary Sue so I'm somehow wrong in calling "Leaf" the main villain. At least that's my best guess at what he was getting at.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Someone should just post 3rd DLC and MTL at 1st page. Like, 1st link is "great translated game but with 2 DLCs" and 2nd is "MTL but with 3rd DLC", so that new people could play 1st until the end and then download the 2nd and continue or something. Me? I am still trying to wait until the translation but my resolve is shaking more and more as of late...

strela

Aug 15, 2019
So anyone wants to talk about the fate of certain characters after Ending H?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay among all of them I'm very concerned with one, but I guess it is needed for new black souls game, she's the one who started it so she has to be there to see it ends.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough?
From the base game ? There is one in the translator page, i belive it was this:

Though i recomend you to play without it to not ruin any surprise ;)
From the 3rth DLC there is nothing yet, since it came out less than 2 weeks ago. Though if you ask here you will probably found answers.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough?
Full walkthrough for Ending A B C D E F G ( DLC +1 Sea abyss )

Don't really need any walkthrough for the DLC of king chess since it doesnt affect the main story but If someone got a guide you are welcome.

And I'm looking for walkthrough of the last dlc Lion and Unicorn but I don't think it exist yet

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You actually finish dlc 3? im still waiting patiently for the eng translation and im going to avoid this thread for a while.Hope to see you soon Raf-Raf
Wha? No, I'm still waiting for great translations, I'm going to play it w/o walkthroughs for the full experience~~~
After all, BlackSouls is all about suffering REPEATEDLY until we find our way out (aka know the routes)~~~

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes