4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Wait, ending that lock out NG+? Can someone elaborate on that front? I wanted to beat the game without walkthrough and if I accidentally get such ending it would really suck...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, ending that lock out NG+? Can someone elaborate on that front? I wanted to beat the game without walkthrough and if I accidentally get such ending it would really suck...
Oh dont worry, with a feature like that? You won't get it anytime soon~~~
So we'll probably get most content before we get the true route like how we get all routes before Mary Sue / RRH's
(Hopefully you did some NG+ runs to try 'em all...)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Oh dont worry, with a feature like that? You won't get it anytime soon~~~
So we'll probably get most content before we get the true route like how we get all routes before Mary Sue / RRH's
(Hopefully you did some NG+ runs to try 'em all...)
I didn't even started BS2, the further down the line I start the better. I want to do fully sane and fully insane run of BS2 when I get my hands on it...Thankfully I still have games to play (recently started playing La Pucelle Tactics, since the last time I played it was 10 years ago (remembered about it because of global release of Disgaea RPG)), so...I have about 2 weeks until I give in and start playing BS2.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I didn't even started BS2, the further down the line I start the better. I want to do fully sane and fully insane run of BS2 when I get my hands on it...Thankfully I still have games to play (recently started playing La Pucelle Tactics, since the last time I played it was 10 years ago (remembered about it because of global release of Disgaea RPG)), so...I have about 2 weeks until I give in and start playing BS2.
Well I envy your first timer experience here~~~
Good luck in the Mental Ward once you do start playing BS 2.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Y
Sooo is it possible to get everything (CG mostly is what I mean) before going in for that final battle?
You can unlock all CG after Ending G. Even CG in the DLC3 even tho you haven't started it. Probably an oversight from EMMM

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Y

You can unlock all CG after Ending G. Even CG in the DLC3 even tho you haven't started it. Probably an oversight from EMMM
Nah, I don't wanna interact with the big furball to unlock all, I wanna get 'em legit.
I don't want a "good job, here's everything unlocked" route...

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Nah, I don't wanna interact with the big furball to unlock all, I wanna get 'em legit...
You have to choose between Unicorn or Lion. Then there is a kind of convoluted section near the end. Probably requires a full walkthrough to unlock all CGs for that section.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You have to choose between Unicorn or Lion. Then there is a kind of convoluted section near the end. Probably requires a full walkthrough to unlock all CGs for that section.
Convoluted route it is...
I WILL GET 'EM ALL LEGIT..! Doesn't matter how many times I need to reload my saves if I missed some~~~

Just like most choices, if it's choosing one over the other then there's always an option for both...
HAREM ALL THE WAY~~~~

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
N

No. Download from here. Disable Your Anti-virus shield to download due to false alarm
Ok there must be something im doing wrong. When i use it, in the Translation part, there is no translation button. Also, im supposed to instal RMMV_userscript, but it keeps giving me this error:
1620250380257.png
Its in spanish but i think you all would understand.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Convoluted route it is...
I WILL GET 'EM ALL LEGIT..! Doesn't matter how many times I need to reload my saves if I missed some~~~

Just like most choices, if it's choosing one over the other then there's always an option for both...
HAREM ALL THE WAY~~~~
Is this even possible? I was under the assumption you can either get the "rape" cg or the "lovey-dovey" cg per playthrough, but you can't get both...

Dracoruse

Mar 22, 2021
Excuse me, I have been playing BS2 and getting through endings currently (Loving it, discovered this and BS1 a month ago). I have a question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Is this even possible? I was under the assumption you can either get the "rape" cg or the "lovey-dovey" cg per playthrough, but you can't get both...
Correct. Once you had taken a character to your dungeon you cant romance them. BUUUT you can play multiple routes in the same save, and you can also have romance with some characters and enslave others (Contradictory as it may seems, its the only way to not kill Jubjub and still meet the rest of the cast. Alive, i mean.)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes