4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
So anyone wants to talk about the fate of certain characters after Ending H?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im haven't played and not gonna read this, all im gonna do is cope with the story will reset over and over until something happens that break the cycle. So for anything that may be cruel to our waifus, we can always reset. Until the dev says the opposite sure.

im glad people is respecting the spoiler tags im kinda on the edge waiting for translation, it will appear for sure

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Any news in the progress of the translation? I didnt find anything.
The guy who did the translation for part 2 and DLC abandoned the walkthrough and also the project.
I don't know who could take over his legacy, the only hope is Toro themselves do the translation like on Dlsite before but I don't know when yet, I remember they did say on twitter that they would do it.

• Sad
Reactions: Mephistofeles

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
The guy who did the translation for part 2 and DLC abandoned the walkthrough and also the project.
I don't know who could take over his legacy, the only hope is Toro themselves do the translation like on Dlsite before but I don't know when yet, I remember they did say on twitter that they would do it.
Rare_cat probably will translate it

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
No no, Leaf was never a villain, that persona of Mary Sue was our first ally in BS 1.

With all these people loving the dlc so far, I'm starting to lose resolve, MUST...RESIST...TEMPTATION..!
I don't see what point you're trying to make since it's plainly obvious what I meant. The green haired fairy who goes by Leaf in the first game until it is revealed she is the main villain Mary Sue. And then she goes by Mary Ann in the second game. That character. I just called her Leaf because that's the shortest one and what we first met her as.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I don't see what point you're trying to make since it's plainly obvious what I meant. The green haired fairy who goes by Leaf in the first game until it is revealed she is the main villain Mary Sue. And then she goes by Mary Ann in the second game. That character. I just called her Leaf because that's the shortest one and what we first met her as.
Yea, there is no work around it, Leaf/Mary ann/Mary sue is a villain. She manipulate Grimm the entire first game, work with the Crawling ones to transform the fairy tails in a murder-rape hellscape, and if you choose her over RRH in the real ending you get the BAD ending. Anyone is in his right of like her anyway, but you are right in calling her a villain.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes