4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
how do i fight the boss in the duchtes mannor i have hidden body and suspious meat was i to late by being at progress 10 yet the chesire cat is still at the bonfire so there must still be something here to fight

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
how do i fight the boss in the duchtes mannor i have hidden body and suspious meat was i to late by being at progress 10 yet the chesire cat is still at the bonfire so there must still be something here to fight
There's 3 "boss" fights at the manor. The duchess, the boss inside infinite food (pregnant cake), and infinite food itself. To fight infinite food, the duchess has to be dead or imprisoned. It's not a particularly interesting or rewarding fight though.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
There's 3 "boss" fights at the manor. The duchess, the boss inside infinite food (pregnant cake), and infinite food itself. To fight infinite food, the duchess has to be dead or imprisoned. It's not a particularly interesting or rewarding fight though.
ok ya i already took care of infitnt food and when i find the dutches her body is missing and only her skull remains on a plate

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
second how the hell do you deal with the wrym boss in the chaos dungion i get to phase 4 and cant get past his attacks of after he takes a big breath

how long is the chaos dungion?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Chaos dungeon is as long as you want it to be but the maximum depth is 19. You can keep going to deeper floors after that though.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I'm not saying crawling doesn't enjoy watching people suffer, I'm saying it's not just about watching them have sex i.e. a voyeur. An observer or spectator would be more accurate. Maybe a viewer or watcher if you want to take the theater approach. Mary Sue likens it to a person watching ants. Not really sexual. Well, I guess someone could get off to watching ants, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've heard people jack to, but it's not something so common you'd use as an example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone has their own opinion about the characters and the theories they form in their head.Thats all i can say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derxga

Jan 8, 2019
Hey, can anyone help me? I have no idea what to do in nursing graveyard. I've been in every room and I just don't know what to do there to proceed.

JuiceBane

Jul 1, 2020
Can't say I have a favourite weapon; especially since I keep weapon fumbling for each opponent separately. The +10 Abilities of many weapons offer huge possibilities.

Knights Sword+10= Knight's Pride (X2Hp and Reduced Damage)
Deep Sea Anchor+5 = Indignation (Bonus Action for 5 turns)
Andor Sword +5 = Bonus Action Period (End your turn with this and weapon switch for attacks later)
Hans Machine Gun +5 = 11 Basic Attacks
Miranda's Axe +10 = 100% Crit Chance
Giant's Sword =10 = Wat R U Casul?
Jabberwock's Scythe +5 = 3 Percentage Based Attacks ( You'll need for DLC3, trust me)
True Vorpal Sword = All Rounder with 3 Hit Spell
Demon Catalyst+5 = 2X Magic Stats

In short you need to keep adapting to different scenarios and since DLC1 provides more than enough upgrade materials for it you need to change your style around it. Brings a whole new level to the game other than "PARRY THIS YOU CASUAL" [Does not Consume a turn]

Reactions: Vlrnt

BugrahanT

May 21, 2020
I downloaded this game again for dlc3 but i dont have my save files now. Can somebody share a file that dlc 3 is playable?

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Hey, can anyone help me? I have no idea what to do in nursing graveyard. I've been in every room and I just don't know what to do there to proceed.
You need to collect those spark thing that are on each floor,its quite ez to miss,after that go to the first floor middle to put them and went to the elevator

grixtopix

Aug 7, 2021
you need to pick little candless from all over the floors,1 is at the second floor where you kill the doctor boss,the second is on the 3rd empty room,3rd is at the angel and the 4th is after you put all 3 candless in the middle of 1st floor go to 5th floor.

After talking with angel she sets difficultyto the max so go back to dream librabrys and talk to statue to set difficultyback to 0.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You might be thinking of Old King. He always appears on depth 9 and you can't go deeper until you beat him. After you win, Mabel does a plot dump for you.

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone knows how the progress works in-game? For one of the scene that I have yet to unlock which is the "Buy Mary at progress 5 or above". I'm actually not sure on how progress is being kept track. Anyone mind giving me a bit of insight on how this works?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone knows how the progress works in-game? For one of the scene that I have yet to unlock which is the "Buy Mary at progress 5 or above". I'm actually not sure on how progress is being kept track. Anyone mind giving me a bit of insight on how this works?
The torches at the library indicates how many.
One lit torch = 1 progress thing
You get the idea.

Entering certain areas increases it by one, Interacting the fogs WILL increase it by one.

Reactions: NightbookOwl
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes