4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You could "retcon" Vernai for his Fairy Tale at Jabberwock's when he's critically wounded.
Moonlight Sword, save for Chaos Dungeon, is unobtainable otherwise.
Imprisoning the big three seems like your only option.
I'd like to Pledge the dog and confine the mad bird but i'm not sure about wicked dragon. I want to just pledge her then leave her alone, would she try anything funny down the line?

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Zex calibur will always kill you if it lands, don't let it land. You need to dodge the gravity field so you can break him when he charges up.
Dodo pledge reward lets you run past god fish. You can also just dodge its instant kill move.
ok cant get dodo skill as shes died before i can make a covent and ill try to make a doge build then

• Haha
Reactions: grixtopix

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Keep in mind he has an undodgeable dispel that can remove the evade effect so you need 100% evasion from gear only.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Keep in mind he has an undodgeable dispel that can remove the evade effect so you need 100% evasion from gear only.
what gear gives the best evasion this dame fish keeps wining when it starts chanting im using the bunker sword just to survie the squish and trying to hit it with ghost fire to drain it to death

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Zex calibur will always kill you if it lands, don't let it land. You need to dodge the gravity field so you can break him when he charges up.
Dodo pledge reward lets you run past god fish. You can also just dodge its instant kill move.
do i need a heavey break form some reason the shotgunb break didnt break him when he was enraged

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
what gear gives the best evasion this dame fish keeps wining when it starts chanting im using the bunker sword just to survie the squish and trying to hit it with ghost fire to drain it to death
Target buckler for shield (+15%), phantom thief cloak (+15%) or abhorrent coat (+30% but no healing, I think regen still works though), empty rings or leaf's ring. All that should get you to around 80% evasion. Since you are also fighting old king, I assume you have access to higher level empty rings or rings of sin so it should be easy to get 100% evasion. If you have access to it, jub jub pledge can also give you up to 30%. Finally, there is an armor from dlc 3 that gives 100% physical evasion by itself.

do i need a heavey break form some reason the shotgunb break didnt break him when he was enraged
Maybe the fight changed since I did it. Normal break should work. Try with a regular shield instead of gun.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Target buckler for shield (+15%), phantom thief cloak (+15%) or abhorrent coat (+30% but no healing, I think regen still works though), empty rings or leaf's ring. All that should get you to around 80% evasion. Since you are also fighting old king, I assume you have access to higher level empty rings or rings of sin so it should be easy to get 100% evasion. If you have access to it, jub jub pledge can also give you up to 30%. Finally, there is an armor from dlc 3 that gives 100% physical evasion by itself.

Maybe the fight changed since I did it. Normal break should work. Try with a regular shield instead of gun.
one run i got him down to 50 and manged to burn him but ya i dont have acess to dlc 3 yet and i have no clue where to get leaf rings or rings of sin are

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so i know i picked alice to be a sister but at the end of the game she said she was my mother is this a bug or intentional by loving her i got ending A and killing her lead to D

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
one run i got him down to 50 and manged to burn him but ya i dont have acess to dlc 3 yet and i have no clue where to get leaf rings or rings of sin are
ring of sin is in the area past god fish but I was thinking you could get one from chaos dungeon. Leaf ring is in queensland.
so i know i picked alice to be a sister but at the end of the game she said she was my mother is this a bug or intentional by loving her i got ending A and killing her lead to D
If you interact with the camera near the entrance of queensland, it will ask you what face the girl was making (daughter's, sister's, or mother's). This changes which Alice you get.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
unless the old king battle has been changed (dlc2 to dlc3), i din't need to dodge the zex caliburn move at all, i just hit him until started to create copies and shield break them all until old king kill himself...
around 5k all stats, guardian bunkershield (-55% phsy based damage), mirror shield (50% chance of repel spell), mosquito ring, 3 black rabbit rings, spam attack only + buffs (since attack can enter on guard inmediatly lowering even more damage received)

Dimman

Jan 28, 2021
Im at the throne room with the axes swinging and umm i made it to the safe zone without issue but ive tried multiple times now but im just too slow. How are you supposed to get through this part?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Im at the throne room with the axes swinging and umm i made it to the safe zone without issue but ive tried multiple times now but im just too slow. How are you supposed to get through this part?
best with the dodo pledge spell that allows you to move faster, not sure if its possible without it.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes