4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Im at the throne room with the axes swinging and umm i made it to the safe zone without issue but ive tried multiple times now but im just too slow. How are you supposed to get through this part?
First, make sure you are running by holding shift. You can make it with a little leeway from the bloodsign. Dodo makes it easy mode though.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone ever encountered a pretty strong monster called "gravekeeper" in Liddell sematary?

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I'm kind of sad that the dialogue makes it quite clear that a number of the girls are getting pregnant, but there's no pregnant art.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
ring of sin is in the area past god fish but I was thinking you could get one from chaos dungeon. Leaf ring is in queensland.

If you interact with the camera near the entrance of queensland, it will ask you what face the girl was making (daughter's, sister's, or mother's). This changes which Alice you get.
oj then thats what Changed it i can check queensland again for where to get it but i did find one ring of sin

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so started a new run trying to get the true ending or something like that i just have to make sure my sanity is 0 when finding new bonfires

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
What's with the path lead down the water at Carroll river? The sign on the ground said secret passage but there's nothing at the end. Seems like i'm missing something.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I assume you are talking about the one near the elevator. That's the way to the dlc 3 content. You have to reach G end first.

Reactions: sonhot
Mar 12, 2018
So, I've just achieved the G ending for the second time (I'd completed the game a couple of years ago before it was translated). Old King's ring with its +100% to magic kind of trivializes the game, it allows you to spam magic and kill any boss on 9th difficulty in a couple of turns all again, just like it was in the prequel (which made the DLC content there just story-only). Buying two of those rings or even four isn't hard in the late game, which allows you to one-shot the final boss. There's also the ring you can get by killing/raping Kuti which gives you +100% to attack, but it's way harder to get as she's tougher than the final boss, lol. In comparison, you can easily farm Candies and buy OKR. Sea God is almost the only boss who can't be easily destroyed on the highest difficulty with Magic+Requiem (which can be supported for as long as you want with Rabbit Watches). I think that there should be a restriction put on those rings so that you couldn't get more than one just like with story-related items. Or at least you shouldn't be able to wear more than one of those. Of course, I can still stop using OP items and put self-restriction on myself, but it is proof of the bad game design. I hope that DLC 3 bosses would require at least some tactics.

Anyway, I'm about to start my final run for DLC 3 content and I want to ask - it was mentioned before the release that there would be at least 8 heroines with 3 of them having pledges, was this promise fulfilled? Because Japanese wiki only tells me about one more available pledge that decreases the damage you take.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's only one heroine with a pledge in the dlc. Sho's pledge reduces not only the %hp damage you take but also the recovery you receive. %hp damage is really common in dlc 3 so it's a bit useful. There's more than 8 new girls though.
The bosses in dlc 3 will make you think more than "get 109k stat and one shot them", especially on diff 9. There's even a few bosses I can think of that won't work entirely against outside dlc 3 as well like lake god, cinderella, and onimusha.

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
I'd like to Pledge the dog and confine the mad bird but i'm not sure about wicked dragon. I want to just pledge her then leave her alone, would she try anything funny down the line?
I would've said that she just makes a neat appearance in the DLC 3 "snowman grounds," but there's actually a boss battle somewhere down the line that I just can't remember when.

Edit: End G if you max pledge all three at some point (imprisoning afterwards is fine).

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
It depends on if you met and beat Miranda or not.
New Jabberwock's battle after the multi-boss battle? I read from a few places that it takes the max pledge from the big three, meeting Hein, AND meeting Meryphilia to trigger them. Guy I replied to would most likely meet Meryphilia if he's trying to complete the Fairy Tale Library (using a guide or just exploring) but not pledging Jub then imprisoning her before P10 could mean considerable retracing. Not that it's mandatory for End G but if trying to see absolutely everything, I'd probably want to cover all the bases.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
I keep obliterated to oblivion by the Final Boss in their Final Form in DLC 3 for 4 hours straight.

Any suggestions about how to deal with their bullshit strategy?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes