4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
There's only one heroine with a pledge in the dlc. Sho's pledge reduces not only the %hp damage you take but also the recovery you receive. %hp damage is really common in dlc 3 so it's a bit useful. There's more than 8 new girls though.
The bosses in dlc 3 will make you think more than "get 109k stat and one shot them", especially on diff 9. There's even a few bosses I can think of that won't work entirely against outside dlc 3 as well like lake god, cinderella, and onimusha.
For real, for real. Even the nurse boss in the asylum makes me reconsider my choice for difficulty level. Then i tried to fight the orcs, and i realized, damn, the difficulty is fucked up.

On another note, 109k stats on cinderella still works fine, but DLC 3 Bosses' difficulty are beyond Old King level of bullshit.

P.S. Fuck horses, they're menace to society here

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
For real, for real. Even the nurse boss in the asylum makes me reconsider my choice for difficulty level. Then i tried to fight the orcs, and i realized, damn, the difficulty is fucked up.

On another note, 109k stats on cinderella still works fine, but DLC 3 Bosses' difficulty are beyond Old King level of bullshit.

Those enemies all have a gimmick/weakness that you can exploit. The ankle-chopping attack is cancelled out by Guard, and the Black Knight's Ring/Sho's Pledge/Whittled Ring should prevent the horses from stunning you and knocking off half your health with a preemptive attack. Earlier in the thread I think someone said that the grunts are there to prepare you for their respective boss. Orcs -> Lorde, Prince of Hell or Corpse-Eater -> Florence off the top of my head.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It only appears at 0 progress, if you went and did other things before killing headhunting beast, it won't appear.

My first run of ashes reignited lost to Cinderella because I used han's on her and she countered each shot.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
huh intresting unless opeing a room with a master key counts it just didnt spawn or i didnt have 0 all the way there
You progress only when there's a white clouds that warn you before proceeding, it usually means fighting a boss. Otherwise you can explore the map freely. You probably didn't have 0 SEN, it would be the case unless you specifically decreased it from 100 SEN you start with. To decrease it in the beginning of the game you need to die and consume black souls or find a girl's photo.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
huh intresting unless opeing a room with a master key counts it just didnt spawn or i didnt have 0 all the way there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You progress only when there's a white clouds that warn you before proceeding, it usually means fighting a boss. Otherwise you can explore the map freely. You probably didn't have 0 SEN, it would be the case unless you specifically decreased it from 100 SEN you start with. To decrease it in the beginning of the game you need to die and consume black souls or find a girl's photo.
0 sen is for red hood, high sen is for the monster. There also some spots that increase progress without touching a fog gate, like pulling the lever in the cathedral or just entering upper ludwidge. Talking to alice in spore forest or entering the queen of hearts' maze garden as well.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
ya new game plus so i just used the maddnees gear to change it right before the mirro

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018

0 sen is for red hood, high sen is for the monster. There also some spots that increase progress without touching a fog gate, like pulling the lever in the cathedral or just entering upper ludwidge. Talking to alice in spore forest or entering the queen of hearts' maze garden as well.
my first run was a high sen run and i still didnt see it

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, I'm confused about one thing, In the guide it says that I need to buy a transfusion from blackwell but the problem is that there is no option to buy a transfusion, am I doing something wrong or am I misunderstanding something?

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, I'm confused about one thing, In the guide it says that I need to buy a transfusion from blackwell but the problem is that there is no option to buy a transfusion, am I doing something wrong or am I misunderstanding something?
Assuming you didn't miss them before P5 and aren't trying to speak to them after their P10 relocation then yes, you should simply be able to pick Buy or something along those lines after talking.

Reactions: yeassss

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Blackwell sells blood vials (and sedatives), probably a difference in translation between the official and fan translations from when the guide was written.

Reactions: yeassss

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do we start the different dlcs?
DLC 1 is the deep sea area past walrus. You can enter the sea from beach of grief. DLC 2 is the chaos dungeon, you can first get there through queensland's castle. DLC 3's entrance is in carol river near the elevator, however you need to have reached G end first as well as talked to Mabel on the current loop which itself requires entering the chaos dungeon. The requirements for G end were posted by me just recently.

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Does anybody know where to find a guide for side quests? by that I mean quests like griffys and any that aren't required for g end but still can be done.

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
Does anybody know where to find a guide for side quests? by that I mean quests like griffys and any that aren't required for g end but still can be done.
A number of guides only list them as you progress and the Japanese wiki is very open to interpretation, so I'll drop a few for convenience. Note that if you don't first speak to them before these story progression levels (SP), you're locked out of their questline for the rest of the run. I haven't found anything on destroying all Madness and Nightmare Spirits, but you're welcome to try:

Last edited:

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah that was the problem that most guides just wanted me to go straight to endings and only start the quests and then leave them incompleted so thank you

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes