4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Where can I find Ring of fear? I am having a hard time with unicorn and apparently the ring is very helpful for her

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Drops from a nightmare spirit in Lutwidge, it appears just south of the gallows area which is southeast of the bonfire. Specifically the enclosed yard area above where you can imprison that beggar.

Reactions: yeassss

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
My magic is at 109998 and it won't go up anymore. It just feels like a weird number for it the cap, shouldn't it be 999999 like how the level cap is 999?

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
VN version of BlackSouls in a school setting?
Say no more, I'm buy- TRYING that game 100%
the strange thing is, the style is from the 2 game, but i also found this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i didn't find any of the characters of the second game on my search. so. is that something from black souls 3? a dlc? or something i missed?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
and i didn't find any of the characters of the second game on my search. so. is that something from black souls 3? a dlc? or something i missed?
It's a lie, just like Leaf was a persona, this "game" isn't real.
Just the dev doing Mary Sue things as usual, PAIN...

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Just noticed that DLC3 has been out for some time now and its been quite a bit of time since I've last played the game so:
-How do I start the new DLC?
-Is there a complete guide available for it?

Reactions: sonhot

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
Just noticed that DLC3 has been out for some time now and its been quite a bit of time since I've last played the game so:
-How do I start the new DLC?
-Is there a complete guide available for it?
Mostly interpreted from the JP Wiki and taken from earlier posts. If completing the highly recommended section, it'll just be a matter of trial-and-error.

Explicit Requirements
  1. Beat End G and STAY on that run.
  2. Dive into Chaos Dungeon until Mabel appears in the lobby (usually means beating a boss or two, you do NOT have to reach the Old King)
  3. Get to Carroll River with 31 SEN or greater (yellow-green SEN)

Mar 12, 2018
There's something strange I've noticed. When I'd played the game a couple of years ago, even before it was translated or had any DLCs, your Agility allowed you to act more often than your opponents. So, with high enough AGI, you could have gotten a few turns more. And if it was too low, your enemy could act more often. This is why Margaret's covenant was a double-edged sword as well as anything else that decreased your AGI. Now, though, it seems that your Agility doesn't affect the number of turns you get, just like in most RPG-maker games. I guess they did it to balance DLC battles, the same way your stats are locked at 109k. Or maybe my version of the game is just bugged, lol. Anyway, the gameplay definitely was more fun back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolistomper69

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Mostly interpreted from the JP Wiki and taken from earlier posts. If completing the highly recommended section, it'll just be a matter of trial-and-error.

Explicit Requirements
  2. Dive into Chaos Dungeon until Mabel appears in the lobby (usually means beating a boss or two, you do NOT have to reach the Old King)

Yeah… I forgot that once I beat ending G, I didn’t progress in new game plus at all lol
Also, I thought I was pretty set with all my stats but they don’t even average of 10K so those two mobs at Carrol River will kill me almost immediately xD

What’s the fastest way to earn souls? I heard the newest method involves the chaos area but I’m not sure on the specifics

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

Explicit Requirements

Shit...how much stats is required for Diff 9 then?

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
I don't know how the difficulty scaling works but some 85,000 unchanged ATK barely made a dent for one DLC 3 boss, only to be completely healed by their turn. You'll easily hit the cap if using percent-based modifying equipment like Celestial Ring, so gear, percent-based attacks, items, and timing are arguably more important. The checklist doesn't have to be followed to a T if you make every move count. OP spells below:

Mar 12, 2018
Strange, I've just read in the Japanese DLC 3 walkthrough that when the orcs manage to put their debuff that lowers agility then they get more turns, so it seems that even in the DLC 3 version of the game Agility still normally should determine how often you get your turn. So is my version of the game where AGI only affects the attack order is bugged?

It's not really accurate. With 10k basic stats (with a ring that increases all stats by 30%), I can easily get my ATK or MAG to 109k with buffs. At level 9 difficulty most DLC 3 Bosses still have about 10 million HP, which isn't that much when one of your skills can damage them for a couple of millions. Some Bosses give you debuffs that make it impossible to just defeat them with high damage output, though.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Looks like you looked right past my post answering your question directly after your post.
by Toro.
There's something strange I've noticed. When I'd played the game a couple of years ago, even before it was translated or had any DLCs, your Agility allowed you to act more often than your opponents. So, with high enough AGI, you could have gotten a few turns more. And if it was too low, your enemy could act more often. This is why Margaret's covenant was a double-edged sword as well as anything else that decreased your AGI. Now, though, it seems that your Agility doesn't affect the number of turns you get, just like in most RPG-maker games. I guess they did it to balance DLC battles, the same way your stats are locked at 109k. Or maybe my version of the game is just bugged, lol. Anyway, the gameplay definitely was more fun back then.
Once you get around 3k agility I think, you get a full atb bar in one tick. It's still nice to get more agi in case you get debuffed though. After you hit that point though, player always moves first except in certain circumstances like the bell ringer in chaos dungeon or prison/third fight with Lorde. Does make Margaret's covenant a lot better than most of the other ones though.

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018

Explicit Requirements

I tried to access the door and it said I had to defeat the old king to enter

How deep is he in the chaos dungeon in order to reach him?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes