4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Anyone knows how the progress works in-game? For one of the scene that I have yet to unlock which is the "Buy Mary at progress 5 or above". I'm actually not sure on how progress is being kept track. Anyone mind giving me a bit of insight on how this works?
generally progress advances when you traverse white fog and fight the associated boss

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
There's a seemingly unreachable chest and item right outside on the left when you exit through the rabbit hole to pond of bloody tear. How to get those item?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I forget where exactly but there is a gap in the fence somewhere else in the area that takes you to that spot.

Reactions: sonhot

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
Thats depressing :cry:... If only there's someone willing to make an official translated wiki that would be awesome. Regardless, thanks for the jp site tho! (y) I'll have to cross-translate to dig even further.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is it possible to keep all 3 major nightmare spirits alive and still get Vernai's sword and fairy tale?

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
Is it possible to keep all 3 major nightmare spirits alive and still get Vernai's sword and fairy tale?
You could "retcon" Vernai for his Fairy Tale at Jabberwock's when he's critically wounded.
Moonlight Sword, save for Chaos Dungeon, is unobtainable otherwise.
Imprisoning the big three seems like your only option.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
There's a seemingly unreachable chest and item right outside on the left when you exit through the rabbit hole to pond of bloody tear. How to get those item?
As the other guy said, move to the far right of the area and there should be a one tile opening where you can walk through.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Zex calibur will always kill you if it lands, don't let it land. You need to dodge the gravity field so you can break him when he charges up.
Dodo pledge reward lets you run past god fish. You can also just dodge its instant kill move.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Kishingatana is great for sure but heroic vorpal sword is growing on me. Also han's machine gun. Most of the other weapons I only use for swap reasons like anchor for +1 turn or Knight sword for the defense buff.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes