4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
hey guys i just beat the old king (alone since i never found a guide i guess the best advice i could give is to keep the speed buff from the deep sea achor active which lasts for 5 turns to be faster than lux caliber charge speed and use at least one dragon blessing ring as insurance the rest would be black rabbit rings i guess at least in my case try to keep up buffs like holy banner for double defense stats and knight bride for double hp then you will only have to worry about lux caliber ) anyway when i reached the river area i found that there is a knight and a witch walking together can i safely kill them ? they are hard but i managed to beat them once ?

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
another question i have can the white rabbit ring be found in the chaos dungeon ? i refuse to kill the baby goose LOL (heck if you know how to cheat in the rings with save editor i would love to know how)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Almost anything can be found in the chaos dungeon. Things that can't be found are the 2x drop rings, true vorpal sword, leaf's ring, prickett's ring, and stuff from the third dlc.

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
Almost anything can be found in the chaos dungeon. Things that can't be found are the 2x drop rings, true vorpal sword, leaf's ring, prickett's ring, and stuff from the third dlc.
i have been searching for hours lol but i never found 1 im at depth 12 right now

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The deeper you go, the better the drops are. Chaos dungeon goes up to depth 19. white rabbit ring isn't as good as black rabbit ring anyway and you can't really afford to equip more than one rabbit ring in dlc 3.

Reactions: zee202

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
The deeper you go, the better the drops are. Chaos dungeon goes up to depth 19. white rabbit ring isn't as good as black rabbit ring anyway and you can't really afford to equip more than one rabbit ring in dlc 3.
any advice about the witch and the knight at the river ??

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
what are the chances that one of the games the dev is working on will be over the story of the old king ? since i'm pretty sure the traitor knight who defeated her before should be grim lol

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Low. The upcoming game is centered around red hood and seems to take place between 2 and 3 so it's out. The one that's going to come after that is starring the demon princesses and that's all the information we have on it story-wise so it's unlikely. The princesses are related to Mary Sue while old king is related to Mabel and they aren't mentioned at all in relation to old king.

Reactions: zee202

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
is there a complete story or lore for the blacksouls games/universe available to read somewhere?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes