4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
finally finished my playthrough XD i wonder how many people pointed out that red hood might have foreshadowed the ability to summon allies to the final boss ? back in dlc 1 in the posidon hotel if you tell her after going mad that you killed your companions she will say you could try to revive them in the real world by getting their fairytails and in the final boss we did just that you might wonder why only those three fairy tails worked that way and to answer that probably because those three were never corrupted as node tells us at the start of the game when we first enter the library that all the fairytails were corrupted by someone (maybe thats why those three appear normal no matter your sanity they were really there)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
All fairy tales ignore sen. Only exceptions are red hood in one instance, and the wonderland characters, which is understandable since they aren't true fairy tale characters like the dream spirits and mad spirits but are outer ones masquerading as the characters.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Do you have bloodsigns advice turned on? One of them hints at what to do Follow the lamps. If you go east from the start, you can find the bunker shield, one of the most powerful defensive weapons in the game. At the lamp that tells you to go northeast, go west instead for the hornet ring which is +20% crit. Going northeast from there leads to the exit.

Calladox13

Aug 9, 2022
Hi fellas. Would you help me ? I can't beat thorn princess. She heals so much...
And I can't kill lake god neither

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Lake god: get 100% physical evasion, this lets you avoid the rampage spam
Thorn princess: just do more damage, are you stacking buffs and debuffs? On buffs you can stack attack++, phalanx, madness, and resins. Mutilation too, just be careful you don't kill yourself. For debuffs, oil (avoids waking her up) or freezing magic bullet and sin burst. If you really can't outdamage her healing, hit her with feeble (undead killer shroom or treponema). Unless you are in the boss rush, you can also charge up frumious wrath from bandersnatch sword. Some other attacks that are strong are han's normal attack, blood edge, zex sturm, deadman's blow, helbreath sword.

EnIsLonely

Dec 20, 2019
Do you have bloodsigns advice turned on? One of them hints at what to do Follow the lamps. If you go east from the start, you can find the bunker shield, one of the most powerful defensive weapons in the game. At the lamp that tells you to go northeast, go west instead for the hornet ring which is +20% crit. Going northeast from there leads to the exit.
I got the hornet ring but whenever I go up or right I just get sent back. And can you give a better hint cause it's not really helping

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes. For her hscene, you're supposed to go back down the stairs to Nurse Call's room after defeating Florence and defeat Lingerina there. Once you leave the hospital, she's gone and so is Florence if you chose to rape Florence because Lingerina kills her.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Just finished Ending H. I'm emotionally devastated. This has been 50 hours of pure bliss. Always been a big fan of Alice in Wonderland, had no idea it could be expanded into something so multi-layered and absorbing.

It's inspired me to do things for sure.

There's a lot here so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, do I need to play the game again? Because I'm sorry, but I have no idea where to start on how little I understand about the game.

I was under the impression

Is there a good summary of the game anywhere? I'd love to play through it again with full context.

I do have one thing to ask though. One of my favourite moments in the whole series was the haunted house section. Can anyone tell me what the fuck that was about? A certain character describes it as a bad dream, but... I dunno. Carroll has consistently been shown to be a depraved fuck.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I never said he wasn't.
I do have one thing to ask though. One of my favourite moments in the whole series was the haunted house section. Can anyone tell me what the fuck that was about? A certain character describes it as a bad dream, but... I dunno. Carroll has consistently been shown to be a depraved fuck.
The theory I like best is

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I never said he wasn't.

that it's a recreation of the scenario Mary Sue used to make Carroll insane

Man, I thought I was done, but I gotta go back. I'll give it a year or two, but I'm not done with this game. It's only just dawning on me that I'll never get to play it for the first time again, though. Gotta make it matter. I dedicate everything good I do to BS2.

Reactions: DaiReth

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
[/SPOILER]
In G route. During the game, he's in crawling one's "garden". After G route he (temporarily) returns to reality.

Man, I thought I was done, but I gotta go back. I'll give it a year or two, but I'm not done with this game. It's only just dawning on me that I'll never get to play it for the first time again, though. Gotta make it matter. I dedicate everything good I do to BS2.
Maybe you missed that Crawling one is completely obsessed with Grimm. If he's trying to escape, it would definitely follow to bring him back. Did you watch the flashbacks in Winterbell in the teddybears? In one of them, Prickett displays the ability to create a space that even crawling one can't see into. I think the house or Winterbell are encapsulated in that space, forcing crawling one to personally seek Grimm out.
Smiling man and tall lady are pretty mysterious. They might just be added spookiness. Could be psychotic representations of Carroll's fears (like the sister's father, the dean or the fact that the girls will eventually grow up).
That girl is Mabel, I'm pretty sure. If you do the happy ending of the house, Grimm even apologizes to her for going on this detour.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes