4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Mar 26, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that, the closest thing I had to a problem like that I solved it by putting my computer in Japanese region and reducing the name of the game folder
Doesn't want to work on PC. Don't know why. tried it even with multiple different PC's so I really don't know why. Well Good thing that I have my phone.

HopelessPhos

Jul 7, 2021
It took me a while to find the game + DLC 3 link in this thread so it'd be nice if the OP could be updated at some point.
A big thanks to this community for helping me find and experience these games, without everyone from here and /hgg2d/ I wouldn't have even known this existed and I did not expect an RPGMaker h-game to have such an amazing plot and setting depth. Plus the gameplay and exploration are insanely fun.
I just finished BS1 last night and can't wait to start this one.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
It took me a while to find the game + DLC 3 link in this thread so it'd be nice if the OP could be updated at some point.
A big thanks to this community for helping me find and experience these games, without everyone from here and /hgg2d/ I wouldn't have even known this existed and I did not expect an RPGMaker h-game to have such an amazing plot and setting depth. Plus the gameplay and exploration are insanely fun.
I just finished BS1 last night and can't wait to start this one.
i pinged OP here and opened a convo later to update the situation but no dice

Currently can't, but it is Something about files being corrupted.
The old Version and games like SHRIFT Run fine.
i got that when i played the 3 charms, but got solved after i installed some fonts and run the game trought locale emulator to japanese, first and all, go to where your RTP are installed, it should be c:/programs archives(x86)/common archives/enterbrain/rpgmaker>version<

then seek the fodder where the fonts are and install one by one, in case you play something else and tells you're missing the RTP despite being installed, just copy the missing RTP and paste over the game giving you trouble, when asked to overwritte, select no

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Mega Link to Blacksouls II + DLC 3 - Official English

Hopefully this will allow the front page to be updated and we stop having people ask the same question every page.

Also:
The secret file, unlocked/no password:

And some (cheat?) mods I made for the game:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
nah link is fine too, i had troubles on that secret.rar because no matter what it never spawned in my fodder

Reactions: dd777
Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know why I randomly die to the Old King's seeds even when I'm breaking all of his mirrors? I've beaten him before using the exact same strategy, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is it a glitch with the new DLC or am I too slow despite having 7k speed?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone know why I randomly die to the Old King's seeds even when I'm breaking all of his mirrors? I've beaten him before using the exact same strategy, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is it a glitch with the new DLC or am I too slow despite having 7k speed?
i have like +5 actions and i break every king in every turn because i lack the atention spawn to see what mirror is charging, with a shield not gun break

Jun 29, 2018
i have like +5 actions and i break every king in every turn because i lack the atention spawn to see what mirror is charging, with a shield not gun break
Thanks for the advice, but I've tried that and just used break on everything incase a visual bug was happening and I still just instantly die at some random point.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks for the advice, but I've tried that and just used break on everything incase a visual bug was happening and I still just instantly die at some random point.
you're not using a ring that lowers your accuracy right?, also i heard break chance is linked to your luck stat

1626783860384.png

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ehh How do you even beat Lindamea the black knight ?

At some random moment he does a spell that one shot me. ( soul break i think not sure )

Ok i equipped ring that nullify instand kill seems it worked

Phase 1: Kill his horse as fast as possible.

Phase 2: Kill him as fast as possible you can ignore orbs i think.

Phase 3: Idk seems we are both immortal just go all in

Last edited:
Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Phase 1 - 2: Your usual damage sponge fight.
Phase 3 Keep doing nothing until the last turn of the buff, should you survive that turn you will be able to one-shot 'em easily.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Omg just got the heartbroken end. ( And my heart got broken for real :( )

Btw i'm complety crazy managed to beat the last boss alone ( no partner ).
Was hard as fuck and took me 1-2 hours of tryhard.

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok! Now lets put all theses girls into jail hehe...

Actually I managed to put in jail the snowgirl / slime girl / lion queen

Is it possible to put in jail both unicorn and lion ?

noname66

Feb 23, 2018

yeah, if you go solo route. I think

BTW, i need to get a summary about VN. also why Mabel show us the 3 Alice daily life as Carrol, why she tell (though hint) don't open the door no matter what? is she only show us the fake world?
i think every step on VN show us some hints, but Im dumb enough to figure it.

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018

At the beginning either attack both or only one and go with the other one to get her later without fighting(the text at the entrance of winterbell castle will be a little broken).

If you attack one of them and go her road without interacting with the other one the other one will disappear.
Snow girl will also disappear after you began her quest without helping anyone of them.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes