4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Another month, another .
This time he describes interactions with NPCs. You can kill, sex, steal from them, threaten them and so on. If you do things well and steathily, you get a higher score. A higher score gives you a better rating on your mission. The rating won't have any affect on the story. In the image, Red hood gets 3000 points for killing a criminal, +1500 for a melee attack? maybe as opposed to other methods of killing, and 500 for QTE success.
NPCs have various mood states depending on how you interact with them. The listed ones are Normal, trust, distrust, hostile, lust, fear, dying, unconscious/stunned, asleep, and void (yogu).
He says he's completed 20 CGs but there are still 70 more. It shouldn't be a problem though since he drew as many for his touhou fanwork.
Two new character's standing portrait are shown: Police Superintendent Jifa Al-Bormaki and Sister Emerald.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Half the time I use the bonfire Alice pops up crying as a goddamn jumpscare. Anyone know whats up with that?
Snake God's curse. The cause is you either killed Bill or Snake God itself. The only way to get rid of it is starting a new cycle, but you may supress the jumpscare at Room of Reminiscence.
Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kael4king

Jun 10, 2017
Snake God's curse. The cause is you either killed Bill or Snake God itself. The only way to get rid of it is starting a new cycle, but you may supress the jumpscare at Room of Reminiscence.
Also:
This was after I supressed the jumpscares. Do they just swap out weird snakes for sad alice? Personally it doesnt really matter what the jumpscare depicts so if theres no way to permanently remove it then I might restart.

kael4king

Jun 10, 2017
Honestly I was kinda iffy on doing an "evil" run in the first place so maybe its a blessing in disguise to restart lol

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
This was after I supressed the jumpscares. Do they just swap out weird snakes for sad alice? Personally it doesnt really matter what the jumpscare depicts so if theres no way to permanently remove it then I might restart.
Supressing the jumpscare just change the original jumpscare for sad Alice (a less scary jumpscare). As I said, the only way to remove it is starting a new cycle (reach any ending and you'll be fine), otherwise it'll happen from time to time.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So im trying to get the ring of blades(like the guide told me to) but then the guide tells me to go to a cave that is up/left but the only thing thats up/left is the cathredal.So i go to the cathredal and go to the crypt thinking that where im supposed to go i kill the dark matter but i dont find the ring of blades so where to i get it cause either im dumb or the guide is broken

Nothingnnnxd

Jul 28, 2018
So im trying to get the ring of blades(like the guide told me to) but then the guide tells me to go to a cave that is up/left but the only thing thats up/left is the cathredal.So i go to the cathredal and go to the crypt thinking that where im supposed to go i kill the dark matter but i dont find the ring of blades so where to i get it cause either im dumb or the guide is broken
The Ring of Blades is now called Ring of the Edge. Is in Torture chambers also below where is the dark matter and the fight with some nightmare spirit, is a shiny. Recomend use homeward dust after obtain the ring.
Phenir already said it but just in case you can't find it. Also someone can edit the guide in that part to make it more clear? Thanks.

Reactions: Comiies

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
After couple of months, i just realized they forgot to put "rpg" tag on the tags section. Hmm

Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys, I could really use some help here. So about 2 years ago, I fully played blacksouls2 almost to completion, completed all the endings, stuff like that. You can actually see some of my comments from that time. I didn't actually fully complete the chaos dungeon thing, but I think I was up to date with the lore. Can someone please explain to me this DLC3, how you access it, how can i integrate it and keep my saves, and also catch me up to speed with the game? I've been obsessed with the game for a long time now, and only recently I checked on it again and saw so many new comments. I feel totally lost now, and I don't remember much of the lore. I would really, really appreciate help on this. I just have to know what's going on with the lore so I can hopefully be prepared for BS3. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys, I could really use some help here. So about 2 years ago, I fully played blacksouls2 almost to completion, completed all the endings, stuff like that. You can actually see some of my comments from that time. I didn't actually fully complete the chaos dungeon thing, but I think I was up to date with the lore. Can someone please explain to me this DLC3, how you access it, how can i integrate it and keep my saves, and also catch me up to speed with the game? I've been obsessed with the game for a long time now, and only recently I checked on it again and saw so many new comments. I feel totally lost now, and I don't remember much of the lore. I would really, really appreciate help on this. I just have to know what's going on with the lore so I can hopefully be prepared for BS3. Thank you for taking the time to read.
If you want just wanna a quick recap of the lore, i believe can help you with that.

Sep 12, 2019
Holy crap, thank you!!! I hope someone can help me regarding the DLC3 too!
Oops, I forgot to link something DLC 3 related, my bad. I believe that this on the H ending will help you in whatever you need. It includes pretty much everything you need to know to start your journey through DLC 3 and even a complete boss guide.

Aug 21, 2019
Oops, I forgot to link something DLC 3 related, my bad. I believe that this on the H ending will help you in whatever you need. It includes pretty much everything you need to know to start your journey through DLC 3 and even a complete boss guide.
Thank you, I hope this can resolve my problem!

Aug 21, 2019
Also, about H end, which seems to be the main focus of the DLC, is it the true true ending? I don't really recall but wasn't G end the true end? And do you think I can transfer my save file from 2 years ago to a newly downloaded version of BS2 so I can retain my progress?

Sep 12, 2019
Also, about H end, which seems to be the main focus of the DLC, is it the true true ending? I don't really recall but wasn't G end the true end? And do you think I can transfer my save file from 2 years ago to a newly downloaded version of BS2 so I can retain my progress?
Well, I didn't know if the author confirmed that the H ending is the real one, but inside the game, everything indicates that this is the official ending.

Edit: And yes, you very much can use your save from 2 years ago into the new content, as long you're using a save with DLC 2 previously instaled

Last edited:
Reactions: Nothingnnnxd
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes