4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Where can I meet her? I don't recall meeting her
She appears at the library after you get 1 progress, which basically means defeating a boss but there are other ways to increase progress. If you're stuck, you can always suicide a few times to get black souls for extra stats. There's no penalty for using them. Or go exploring, I'm sure you'll stumble upon a non-boss progress increase.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
What does Aggro+500% on Prickets' covenant MEAN? And for all the souls I gave her, Kuti's covenant is useless!!!

And does anyone know who I'm missing?
1662507898983.png
1662508000129.png

Well, I gottem all! ............Now what do I do?

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Aggro only matters when you have party members. So basically only during bossfights when you summon a dream spirit.

put the mouse to bed
WHAT THE HECK DID YOU MAKE ME DOOOOOO!!! Why did she...Is she really...how did she and why did she do? What's the story!!!

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I cant seem to make the dorm mouse kill everyone in the prison... how do i trigger that? i already filled it with prisoners...

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
WHAT THE HECK DID YOU MAKE ME DOOOOOO!!! Why did she...Is she really...how did she and why did she do? What's the story!!!
We may never know. But it might have something to do with the sleeping idiot. or jealousy

I cant seem to make the dorm mouse kill everyone in the prison... how do i trigger that? i already filled it with prisoners...
You need everyone on the first floor. Every cell needs to be filled, this includes the student and the beggar. You don't need bandersnatch, jabberwock, or jub jub who are on the third floor and you don't need walrus, oyster, or kuti who are on the second floor. and you obviously don't need anyone from dlc 3 since they have their own prison.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
We may never know. But it might have something to do with the sleeping idiot. or jealousy

You need everyone on the first floor. Every cell needs to be filled, this includes the student and the beggar. You don't need bandersnatch, jabberwock, or jub jub who are on the third floor and you don't need walrus, oyster, or kuti who are on the second floor. and you obviously don't need anyone from dlc 3 since they have their own prison.
That's a brilliant theory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I still don't understand a lot of this story.
Edit: And how do you make the words blur like that?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for that. But now that everyone on the top floor is dead where the heck do I go from here. I've gotten all the books too. And I also defeated that Mabel's monster and she acknowledged me.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for that. But now that everyone on the top floor is dead where the heck do I go from here. I've gotten all the books too. And I also defeated that Mabel's monster and she acknowledged me.
If you got G end already, go explore carrol river. If not, then you probably need a ng+ to get G end.

svrichtmayer

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, I feel really stupid right now, but I have a question.
I have no music at all in the game, only sound effects, and I spent the whole first game (and the two endings of the second) thinking that's how it should be, BUT! then I came across that the game has an OST and it's very good.
And now I don't understand what could have gone wrong on my end? How do I get the music to sound? Re-downloading doesn't help

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Try pressing f1 with the game open and turning on bgm.
If that doesn't work, maybe the tracks are misnamed. In that case, your compressed file extractor is failing to extract files that have japanese names correctly. This can be caused by wrong language setting on your system or extractor. It shouldn't happen if your system is set to japanese locale and some extractors natively support extracting with a different language.

Last edited:

svrichtmayer

Aug 12, 2017
Try pressing f1 with the game open and turning on bgm.
If that doesn't work, maybe the tracks are misnamed. In that case, your compressed file extractor is failing to extract files that have japanese names correctly. This can be caused by wrong language setting on your system or extractor. It shouldn't happen if your system is set to japanese locale and some extractors natively support extracting with a different language.
God dammit, BGM was turned off in f1 menu, thank you!

Reactions: Pozar55

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I feel like I remember reading something about around the end of the year but I can't find it at the moment. And even if that's the case, I have doubts Toro would actually make that deadline.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I feel like I remember reading something about around the end of the year but I can't find it at the moment. And even if that's the case, I have doubts Toro would actually make that deadline.
Toro is the translator or the actual game developer?

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
Toro is the actual game developer i think it was a ci-en article. i do not know if im right?

chelms

May 14, 2021
This is an incredibly weird request, but does anyone have the old musical files? Lorde's theme specifically was amazing, and although the new one isn't bad, I preferred the old version. Unfortunately, I didn't know the game'd been updated with new soundfiles. I don't mind downloading, converting them, and popping them back in if anyone has a list of what was changed.

Editing, ah, it seems not only can the resources be found right here, they can be added in over easy. Lovely! Gonna do a full playthrough while waiting for RDH Redemption.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes