4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Harukos

Jun 25, 2019
I'm pretty sure it did not if you are referring to the copyright thing.
well in my game it did
oh sorry its that in my game it has changed from the original i even have the backup of original music before
the copyright changed it.i even redownloaded my game from dlsite to get to his phase the Black Domain:"Trial by the Blade"
its that im replaying dlc 3 cuz i missed alot of stuff.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Looked around a bit and yeah looks like it was. I suppose the list was not exhaustive. I haven't played with the new music so if there are any other changes outside that list I wouldn't know of it.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Does a companions guide exist?Not for how to get them but like their detailed backstory bcs im too stupid to fully understand everything

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There isn't one because most of them have no backstory besides being eldritch being that wants grimm's souls, if you catch my drift.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Any way to survive that Jabberwock's "Soul Crusher" attack?

Edit: Do I need Red Hood to get Elisabeth's tale because I didn't meet Red Hood?

Edit2: How the HECK do I defeat Victoria!!! She heals from EVERYTHING!!!

Does anyone know how?

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2019
Well, I didn't know if the author confirmed that the H ending is the real one, but inside the game, everything indicates that this is the official ending.

Edit: And yes, you very much can use your save from 2 years ago into the new content, as long you're using a save with DLC 2 previously instaled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!! One final question, about ending G and ending H. Could you refresh my memory on ending G, as I've already achieved it but I would really like to know where the timelines diverge into different endings, so I can know what is real and what is fake. All I remember is that ending G seemed to really be the true ending.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
this game has so many events that it is impossible for me to unlock them all, like this one of kuti flooding the beach for going crazy
1662404529197.png
Raf-Raf said it was possible, but since I never saw anyone else talk about it, I thought he was lying to me.
until i saw it in this video. sorry for doubting you

Reactions: Aph194

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
this game has so many events that it is impossible for me to unlock them all, like this one of kuti flooding the beach for going crazy
View attachment 2027118
Raf-Raf said it was possible, but since I never saw anyone else talk about it, I thought he was lying to me.
until i saw it in this video. sorry for doubting you
HOLY CRAP, I didn't know about that!? Like when the Dutchess reveals that secret door to you or you give her the "Eat Me", or skipping to that Blood Lake and finding Alice early?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
HOLY CRAP, I didn't know about that!? Like when the Dutchess reveals that secret door to you or you give her the "Eat Me", or skipping to that Blood Lake and finding Alice early?
Should be when you let Jubby turn a lot of the heroines insane iirc.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Sooo i just finished all the endings(and the leaf one) and i have uhhh questions.But is it is supposed to leave me with questions about the whole story(specifically alice and mary sue) and then give me the answears in a similiar vague way in the next games or am i stupid.IF im just an idiot pls explain it to me

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Sooo i just finished all the endings(and the leaf one) and i have uhhh questions.But is it is supposed to leave me with questions about the whole story(specifically alice and mary sue) and then give me the answears in a similiar vague way in the next games or am i stupid.IF im just an idiot pls explain it to me
So for context AND THIS IS SPOILER I REPEAT SPOILER.....So for context i know about grimm being the author of all of these stories that we "collect" and that mary sue twisted them up in this world and that shes is the ultimate being bla bla bla but what about alice?Is smt more detailed know and im just an idiot? or is it purposefully vague for us to discover it in future game(btw NOW that i finished bs1 i will begin bs2 so IF the answear is somewhere in bs2 just say so pls no spoilers)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Should be when you let Jubby turn a lot of the heroines insane iirc.
Dangit! I locked her up so I could get characters! I don't know if I can get Elisabeth's book because I never met Red Hood? Oh yeah, when you get Dodo and Shisha together or you fight that big brown bear in Winnie the Pooh's tent if you are at 0 sanity? Anyone else know some hidden events?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dangit! I locked her up so I could get characters! I don't know if I can get Elisabeth's book because I never met Red Hood? Oh yeah, when you get Dodo and Shisha together or you fight that big brown bear in Winnie the Pooh's tent if you are at 0 sanity? Anyone else know some hidden events?
Hmm, try looking for the easter egg dialogue of the yellow chick.
Should send you some chills up your spine when you see it for the first time.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So for context AND THIS IS SPOILER I REPEAT SPOILER.....So for context i know about grimm being the author of all of these stories that we "collect" and that mary sue twisted them up in this world and that shes is the ultimate being bla bla bla but what about alice?Is smt more detailed know and im just an idiot? or is it purposefully vague for us to discover it in future game(btw NOW that i finished bs1 i will begin bs2 so IF the answear is somewhere in bs2 just say so pls no spoilers)
Play bs2. It's an almost direct sequel to 1.

Aug 21, 2019
Well, I didn't know if the author confirmed that the H ending is the real one, but inside the game, everything indicates that this is the official ending.

Edit: And yes, you very much can use your save from 2 years ago into the new content, as long you're using a save with DLC 2 previously instaled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much I appreciate your help!!

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes