4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Is there a way to not get oneshot by everything and everyone in this game? Or does it stay like this throughout the whole game.

I am here to have fun, and not to suffer.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Is there a way to not get oneshot by everything and everyone in this game? Or does it stay like this throughout the whole game.

You can change difficulty at Library if you feel difficulty is too high (interact with the statue to do that). You can also farm souls to increse your level, buy coloured souls to increase your stats or upgrade your weapons if you have the materials. Another way to farm souls is killing yourself (easy way at the start of the game by fall damage) and consuming black souls, although that will reduce your SEN.
Finally, the real oneshot happens on dlc 3, but you should have no problem if doing NG+ and farming (very recommended if you're a beginner).

Edit.: I hope you can have fun with this game.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

You're either underleveled, not guarding deadly attacks, or the attack has instant death effect. Also critical hits hurt a lot. Luckily there is a ring that negates critical hits and instant death.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Uhh anyone able to help me find the ".exe" file?

I unzipped it and I'm trying to play with JoiPlay on my phone but I have no exe?

I have played 30+ rpgm games never had problem finding an exe.

Usually they are located right in main folder like, but I did check in the subfolders like graphics, data, etc.

The closest this has for me is "game.ini", and I did try renaming to "game.exe" just in case, joiplay said "game type not supported" any ideas?

I used the mega download link, and unzipped with 7zip app. I also tried deleting folder and unzipping again in case random error but that didn't help.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Uhh anyone able to help me find the ".exe" file?

I unzipped it and I'm trying to play with JoiPlay on my phone but I have no exe?

I have played 30+ rpgm games never had problem finding an exe.

Usually they are located right in main folder like, but I did check in the subfolders like graphics, data, etc.

The closest this has for me is "game.ini", and I did try renaming to "game.exe" just in case, joiplay said "game type not supported" any ideas?

I used the mega download link, and unzipped with 7zip app. I also tried deleting folder and unzipping again in case random error but that didn't help.
I looked at the mega link download and I can see the game.exe file in the main folder. Try opening the zip with 7zip and manually extracting the exe. Although, I imagine you might run into other failed extraction problems so it'd probably be best to double check all the files. Luckily, 7z has a built in crc checker. If you right click the black souls folder (the one inside the zip file) in the gui for 7zip, you can do a crc check. Any is fine. Then do the same with the extracted folder to see if there is a difference.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
so ive been following up the guide and ive been stuck in the deep sea guardian fight.And the guide says that i have to equip the ring of guild.Whats that and most importanly where do i find it??

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
so ive been following up the guide and ive been stuck in the deep sea guardian fight.And the guide says that i have to equip the ring of guild.Whats that and most importanly where do i find it??
No such thing as ring of guild or a deep sea guardian. Reread the walkthrough.
How do I get Carnacki to give me that snow armor?
Carnacki drops a shield. If you mean winter warrior armor set, it is found in white castletown guarded by a pair of knights.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
No such thing as ring of guild or a deep sea guardian. Reread the walkthrough.

Carnacki drops a shield. If you mean winter warrior armor set, it is found in white castletown guarded by a pair of knights.
deep sea knight and the guide said it mixed multiple translations soooo yea

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I recently got into the game again and I was wondering wasn't there a "guide" or info post about the NPC/Covenants?
Like by whom they get killed and how far we are allowed until one of them is blocked.
I know there are walkthroughs around here but they arent exactly answering these things.

I vageuly remember a wiki as well?

Rostram

Jul 6, 2020
I'm stuck in a park in the DLC and im not sure if I'm missing something.
In the VN section I get to the door on the last day and it doesn't seem to ever open, just rests back to being closed. Am I soft locked? This has happened every time so far.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Where exactly does griffy go to in her questline im trying to make her not kill everyone
Griffy quest can be easily screwed up if you go to places too fast.
She starts at the bridge in ludwidge. After that she appears at the cathedral in Bill's room. Then at red castle maze. Then right outside the queen's room after you defeat the 3 knights and covenant Loreina. BTW, if she is at red castle and you inspect the sign about ghouls near the entrance, she will join you to fight Miranda. Anways, after that she is at sea turtle restaurant. Then at Queensland. If you talk to her at Queensland, she will kill Loreina. This is the only time she kills anyone. If you talk to her back at red castle and you have turtle soup and level 3 covenant with sea turtle, you can prevent her from demonizing. Then she goes to sea turtle restaurant and stays there.
If she's not at any of the locations above, her quest was messed up.
I'm stuck in a park in the DLC and im not sure if I'm missing something.
In the VN section I get to the door on the last day and it doesn't seem to ever open, just rests back to being closed. Am I soft locked? This has happened every time so far.
Did you read the nearby note? It tells you exactly what to do. In case you don't understand it just keep opening the door and walking through it. You have to repeat it more the more you do other things

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone explain how i get ending b in bs2.Im kinda confused
You have to make a covenant with each heroine (this does not include dlc heroines, neither Jub Jub). After that, go talk with Node, have sex with her and a special chat should trigger (stop searching for Alice).

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
didnt know that thx,But how do i enter the chaos dungeon in order to start my journey for ending H??

didnt know that thx,But how do i enter the chaos dungeon in order to start my journey for ending H??
and is there a guide for ending H or am i going in blind

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes