4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Rostram

Jul 6, 2020
Did you read the nearby note? It tells you exactly what to do. In case you don't understand it just keep opening the door and walking through it. You have to repeat it more the more you do other things
I thought I was softlocked! Thank you so much

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
does anybody have the creators twitter?I want to keep up with any possible news

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
didnt know that thx,But how do i enter the chaos dungeon in order to start my journey for ending H??

and is there a guide for ending H or am i going in blind
Chaos dungeon can be entered from the prison after 1 progress through the white door on the right side or from queensland inside the castle on the right.
Try searching for dlc 3 walkthrough in this thread.
does anybody have the creators twitter?I want to keep up with any possible news

and his game related blog:
On that note, not much news recently, probably playing vidya.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Has the creator ever spoken about a potential release date for bs3?Bcs if i rougly estimate it it would be around 2025-2027 or so i hope so

Sep 12, 2019
There are no plans for bs3 the story is over.
Hun? TF you're talking about? The dev already confirmed that Black Souls III will happen
Has the creator ever spoken about a potential release date for bs3?Bcs if i rougly estimate it it would be around 2025-2027 or so i hope so
If Toro sticks to his plans, he is gonna launch two new projects before even announce BS3. One of them is called "Dead Red Hood"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
In BS1, there are four judges of the world. Hein and the priest who lowers your Sin being two of them, but what about the other two?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In BS1, there are four judges of the world. Hein and the priest who lowers your Sin being two of them, but what about the other two?
The undead knight that kept stalking us in BS 1 and Miranda also during BS 1.
In fact we get to meet alll 4 of 'em in BS 1.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do you get the fight where you face Bandersnatch, Jubjub, and Jabberwock at the same time?
You need to have met Miranda. The fight itself happens on G/F route.
Wait, Baphomet sent them? Then why does the priest help us? Is it because he's a nihilist and knows the world is going to end?
The priest is an ex-judge or something iirc. I'm pretty sure he just meant Baphomet is their leader. The judges themselves seem to carry out their duties in their own way for their own reasons.

Apr 25, 2020
*the text is taken from the Russian translator's group from the VKontakte social network*

Unscheduled news, but not good news. I ask you to take the rest of the text without much optimism.
First I want to explain what is "DLC" or "DLS", as many are used to. DLC(Downloadable content) is a separately downloadable content that is released after the release of the game. In general, initially it was a separately downloadable file that added locations, mechanics, plot and the like to the game, but nowadays it is perceived as some kind of addition to the game, which, in general, is true, although initially this term was applied even to very tiny portions of content.
Why is it all? The fact is that the 4th DLC of the second part of Black Souls came out from Chinese fans with the consulting support of the author. They modestly called it a mod, but in reality there is no modification of existing content, but an addition to a separate story with a bunch of its own locations, plot and 11 scenes. This is not about a separate Soul game, but about additional content that is placed on top of the latest version of the game. The plot of this DLC does not intersect with the main one, but is a significant expansion of the story of a witch from a psychiatric hospital, in which the player is given the opportunity to get to know her story better (the plot is written in cooperation with the author of the original), as well as get to know other characters with whom there are also skits.
Why did I ask you to take it without much optimism? Because this DLC is currently only in Chinese, since it was the Chinese who made it. At the same time, there is no news yet that it is going to be translated into other languages. The DLC is called "Journey of Wind and Memory".

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes