4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, this can't be all of them. Because I know I've seen some screenshots where people were able to dress as Bill and others. Is there a second clown?
I don't really know about the others but that's the only clown I know, kek

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Can you get a good ending in this game? I was really bummed out in the first one since it wasn't actually possible for plot reasons. It also sucks if this one depends on a guide as much as the first game to actually let us get access to content but I guess that's just the way devs like it.

Edit: Nevermind I'll just play it. For some reason I'm drawn to this game even though I hate that there's no "Are you sure though?" moment to tell me something is wrong.

Last edited:

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Can you get a good ending in this game? I was really bummed out in the first one since it wasn't actually possible for plot reasons. It also sucks if this one depends on a guide as much as the first game to actually let us get access to content but I guess that's just the way devs like it.

Edit: Nevermind I'll just play it. For some reason I'm drawn to this game even though I hate that there's no "Are you sure though?" moment to tell me something is wrong.
I was just like you, kinda hated this game first but i didnt delete it until i spent more like 2 hours. After that, i m kinda into the combat mechanic. It's very classic type battle. When i reached the normal ending, it truly make me feels depressed and deleted the game. Couple months later, i downloaded it back and i downloaded mod. It's much relaxing now.

No need to strees and depress, Yes, there's a lot of endings, you can check the full guide and dont rush on playing. Try enjoy it. Best of luck!

Reactions: Regula

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'd encourage to play through twice blind at least, then look up how to get endings (especially g/f although there should be a hints.txt in the game folder that tells how to get endings). First time as normal and then second time, well there is a natural progression I think for second time runs.
Looking back when I played the first game, it's kind of crazy how much it sucked me in. I played the entire thing, all endings, in one sitting. Absolutely wrecked my sleep schedule. And then there was a second game. My first run I killed Alice behind the white door because it wasn't the Alice I picked at the start of the game. With all the other deaths, she was way too suspicious.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Do you have to give multiple viscera to the Sackhead girl or just one? I'm assuming it's like Bloodborne, but I can't seem to be able to make her take more than one

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Is Lorde, in the prison, meant to be unbeatable? He has a passive that lets him go first no matter my speed, and even on difficulty 0, he has the build and stats of difficulty 9. Am I supposed to beat him in invasions first, then be able to kill him in prison? Like the king from Dark Souls 2

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He's beatable. It's a copy of his last invasion. Use log with high counterattack rate to stun him in the middle of his combo

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
He's beatable. It's a copy of his last invasion. Use log with high counterattack rate to stun him in the middle of his combo
Problem is, he goes before me no matter my speed. My AP is always at 99% no matter how much I tweak with my speed. Guardian angel and honeybee ring can't carry me throughout his first combo

Sep 12, 2019
Is Lorde, in the prison, meant to be unbeatable? He has a passive that lets him go first no matter my speed, and even on difficulty 0, he has the build and stats of difficulty 9. Am I supposed to beat him in invasions first, then be able to kill him in prison? Like the king from Dark Souls 2
There is a ring on DLC3 that gives you have 100% counter attack chance, however, it's only accessible if you go in Unis route. Combo that with any weapon that has stun and he is easily defeatable

Reactions: coke fueled paladin

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Guys, can someone explain me why mary sue became mary ann? I'm on my second playthrough this time i used guide so i don't really understand some parts of the plot

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Could you also please tell me what should i do after achieving end G? I didn't saw some characters probably from dlc, and i also don't know how to get some scenes where can i get items for duchess, node, leaf scenes, and how to get mabel' scene(i beat king, saw a cutscene)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Look around the northern end of Carrol River for new enemies and a boat. That leads to dlc 3. You need to have talked to Mabel in the same loop though. If you beat king before going to G end, go back to chaos dungeon and talk to Mabel again.
For the scenes, Duchess scene needs the item that makes you big and Leaf needs the one that makes you small, you can get both from a room in rabbit hole. Node and Mabel scenes are part of dlc 3. Specifically, Node needs you to give her the bunny suit from Winterbell (can also be given to March Hare for another scene) and Mabel's is in Winterbell. Btw, once you finish G end, you can freely unlock all scenes in the scene room.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Look around the northern end of Carrol River for new enemies and a boat. That leads to dlc 3. You need to have talked to Mabel in the same loop though. If you beat king before going to G end, go back to chaos dungeon and talk to Mabel again.
For the scenes, Duchess scene needs the item that makes you big and Leaf needs the one that makes you small, you can get both from a room in rabbit hole. Node and Mabel scenes are part of dlc 3. Specifically, Node needs you to give her the bunny suit from Winterbell (can also be given to March Hare for another scene) and Mabel's is in Winterbell. Btw, once you finish G end, you can freely unlock all scenes in the scene room.
Okay i'm in dlc 3 and it's kinda difficult, all corpse enemies easily kill me and i don't know how to erase them completely, also how to get bird girl and how to show wolf girl blackwell's letter

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes