4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The zombies do 50% hp damage, so they will two shot you regardless of your stats. It's better to just avoid them. You can't kill them permanently anyway.
I don't know who you mean by bird girl, there are a few bird girls in the game. You need to defeat Florence before you can show her Blackwell's letter, assuming you have it.

Reactions: Anonym321

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
The zombies do 50% hp damage, so they will two shot you regardless of your stats. It's better to just avoid them. You can't kill them permanently anyway.
I don't know who you mean by bird girl, there are a few bird girls in the game. You need to defeat Florence before you can show her Blackwell's letter, assuming you have it.
Oh, ok, it wasn't bird girl but angel Lingeriena and just now i found that you need to just come to her vertically and not horizontally how i did, although i still don't know how to fight her

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can fight her by going back down the stairs to the previous boss' room after you beat Florence. If you go past the hospital after defeating Florence, she disappears (and kills Florence if you didn't already).

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
You can fight her by going back down the stairs to the previous boss' room after you beat Florence. If you go past the hospital after defeating Florence, she disappears (and kills Florence if you didn't already).
Well, i gave Florence Blackwell's letter and she disappeared, so no killing for Longeriena

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
Ladies and gentleman, its my pleasure to inform you that
I beat this game without taking a single hit, on diff 9 without using chaos dungeon and saves, as dlc 3 ending.
there's a video on youtube as a proof of victory
For those who wants to check type 'Ending H No hit Blacksouls 2 Run' on youtube

Reactions: DaiReth and Beyo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I beat this game without taking a single hit, on diff 9 without using chaos dungeon and saves, as dlc 3 ending.
Gratz.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Absolute madman.

Reactions: DaiReth
Sep 12, 2019
ah so thats how you remove it, and thats a kind of dumb mechanic considering how easily i couldve soft locked myself out of the rest of the library
Maybe you aren't very observative or didn't played any Dark Souls games, but there is a hint telling you this in a place where you will be constantly in the game.

1666321806229.png

Reactions: DaiReth

notstupid

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe you aren't very observative or didn't played any Dark Souls games, but there is a hint telling you this in a place where you will be constantly in the game.

View attachment 2113862
yea never played dark souls, and i knew about the hollowed mechanic i just didnt understand why it mattered other than being a debuff, i played black souls 1 though and dont remember having any issues with the hollowed mechanic

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That's because there isn't a hollowed mechanic in bs1. Anyway, it's not a really a softlock since the library itself isn't necessary for anything other than the rewards from Node which any of them can get gotten through other means.

notstupid

Jun 22, 2020
Cant figure out what to do here, I've done the initial interaction with Griffy at the bridge but she didnt show up at the cathedral or here 1666500238097.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes