4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
So I've been having an issue with this specific boss where it crashes due to a missing file. I have reinstalled/redownloaded the game already (even from different sources), but that didn't fix the issue. Any suggestions?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He goes outside after that part. So you go left, then down to outside, then go all the way left again to find the monkey.

Reactions: Ireus

EnuoFH

Aug 10, 2019
I'm trying to kill Old King but i'm strunggling, my stats are enough to melt him but on second phase there will be a moment that deathseeds are triggered and instant kill me mostly on third phase, i know he instant kill when he gets debuffs but he does it even though i don't debuff him

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He does not instant kill if he has debuffs, it happens if YOU have debuffs on his first attack. Make certain you are dodging because that attack has a debuff attached to it and don't use madness. If you hear a fingersnap, you are going to insta die in a few turns. Be careful when he's coming out of phase 2 because he could be about use that same attack.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Dodge is that one important mechanic we're told about early in, but forget about later on.

EnuoFH

Aug 10, 2019
So i got it wrong afterall? I managed to bruteforce through her,but i will keep in mind since other bosses might have similar gimmicks

Edit: Did i miss Mabel CG since i didn't try to rape her on the hub as soon as i got out of the chaos dungeon after bating old king?

Last edited:

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
Does anyone know the requirement for opening the DLC 3 door after a transition? Do you need to do ending G again? I wanted to do a 100% completion before fighting the winterbell boss, but now I can't open the door again

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know the requirement for opening the DLC 3 door after a transition? Do you need to do ending G again? I wanted to do a 100% completion before fighting the winterbell boss, but now I can't open the door again
I'm pretty sure you just have to kill the Old King again and then talk to Mabel but I could be wrong

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You just need to speak to Mabel at all. You can go in the dungeon and immediately leave. Assuming you have killed Old King before.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes