4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Old king is at the 9th (or 10th) depth of the chaos dungeon. It's the only boss that will appear there until you defeat it and you can't progress to further depths either.

Reactions: mdp2p

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Old king is at the 9th (or 10th) depth of the chaos dungeon. It's the only boss that will appear there until you defeat it and you can't progress to further depths either.
Okay, thank you for the answer. I will do the dungeon now.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
A little help?
Who kills who?
As far as I can tell - Jub Jub kills just about everyone (covenants and vendors) after 7(?) torches are lit.
Griffin kills the red queen...eventually.
The butcher in the fishmarket kills the dumb bird.
Jack the Ripper expy kills the bunny prostitute in the city.
Jabberwocky kills Bandersnatch.

So basically it's impossible to keep every non - murdery npc alive in a playthrough? Am I missing something?

Reactions: mdp2p

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Jub jub causes most deaths at 10 progress, that includes dodo. You can avoid this by killing Jub Jub or jailing her, no way around it.
Griffy kills the queen if you talk to her at queensland. If you don't talk to her there then you can avoid it but then you also can't continue her questline.
Jack kills Mary at 4 progress. If you kill Jack before this or jail Mary, she won't die.
Jabberwock never kills Bandersnatch. Except technically in G/F route.

Reactions: mdp2p and DaiReth

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Jub jub causes most deaths at 10 progress, that includes dodo. You can avoid this by killing Jub Jub or jailing her, no way around it.
Don't you find Dodo's remains at the butchers? Or am I just misunderstanding something?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Don't you find Dodo's remains at the butchers? Or am I just misunderstanding something?
You do. After Dodo's death as a result of 10 progress, examining a certain item in the corner of the room with the Butcher boss reveals flavor text. I had someone to clear this up for me. What really happens is that JubJub indirectly causes the deaths of many people by spreading madness, or something.

Youtiy

Feb 20, 2019
Is the dev working on another sequel or this is the end?
The dev is working on two side stories before continuing with Blacksouls 3, the first one is set to release soon. And given how it took the dev around 4 years to finish this side story (Though they did release English versions for both games and updates to the already existing ones) it'll probably be at least 6 years before a sequel. Though that's just a guess

Reactions: DaiReth

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You do. After Dodo's death as a result of 10 progress, examining a certain item in the corner of the room with the Butcher boss reveals flavor text. I had someone to clear this up for me. What really happens is that JubJub indirectly causes the deaths of many people by spreading madness, or something.
Yeah exactly. Jub Jub's song causes madness in those that hear it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Transmute soul of winter wind boss from dlc3. It's the boss after the chain bridge.

notstupid

Jun 22, 2020
i'm stuck on Old king and nurse call, this shit's getting impossible because i cant do anything about the one shot attacks and requiem gets me fucked anyways, on nurse call i also dont have a healing spell so i'm just fucked regardless

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i'm stuck on Old king and nurse call, this shit's getting impossible because i cant do anything about the one shot attacks and requiem gets me fucked anyways, on nurse call i also dont have a healing spell so i'm just fucked regardless
Old king: you aren't using dodge or break enough. Old king's attacks always follow the same order so figure out which ones you need to dodge. Spoiler: it's the first and fifth and the cycle is seven attacks long
Nurse: Think outside the box. There are other methods of recovering health that don't involve consumables or healing spells.
requiem: over-reliance is death

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes