4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not at all. You missed a fairy tale but the rewards you can get from getting all of those can be gotten through other means. You also missed an hscene but again it's possible to unlock all scenes once you beat G end.

Reactions: notstupid

Mrvekmlwq

Oct 10, 2021
I desperately need one simple question answered. How do I make a covenant with Wolris? I went to the very bottom of the sea because I thought the carpenter was there, but I only found the secret princess.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Carpenter is the deep sea knight. You need his helmet (deep sea knight helmet) to get a covenant with wolris. He should have dropped it when you beat him.

Mrvekmlwq

Oct 10, 2021
Carpenter is the deep sea knight. You need his helmet (deep sea knight helmet) to get a covenant with wolris. He should have dropped it when you beat him.
Oh, thanks. I guess I need to defeat him before Wolris eats the princess then because thats what happened when I went back up.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
How long is this game ? im interested in trap tag xD
It basically has one scene with one crossdresser who pretty much doesn't influence the story outside of that one scene, this is also a direct sequel to the first game and the first game also has a trap.

It's pretty long if you're trying to play it to completion.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It basically has one scene with one crossdresser who pretty much doesn't influence the story outside of that one scene, this is also a direct sequel to the first game and the first game also has a trap.

It's pretty long if you're trying to play it to completion.
I don't think there's only one scene.
There's that threesome too or the other scenes aside from the green one.

Mrvekmlwq

Oct 10, 2021
Have you checked your covenants lately?
Everyone was dead in that save. Apparently JubJub kills them and Shisha was raped by someone?

Anyway I reset and did everything perfectly. Oh by the way do I get anything special for collecting all the fairy tales? Because I got most of them except 4 now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Node gives you a choice of a few rewards. You can choose between a slab and some other items, a white rabbit ring (50% of +1 action, +20% stats), a million souls, or a scene where she wears a swimsuit. The first three are non exclusive here, even the ring can be gotten multiple times in the chaos dungeon, while the last one can simply be unlocked if you complete G end.

Mrvekmlwq

Oct 10, 2021
That brings me onto my next questions then. What exactly is a memory of Alice, and how do I find Red Hood 10 times when I havent found her even once?

You can link me to a guide if you know of one.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Memory of alice is a small flame that appears only when your sen is 0 or less. They appear in set locations and there are 6 of them. Similarly, red hood only appears at bonfires if your sen is 0 or less and you haven't beaten the boss of the area and you've met her on the bridge right after headhunting beast (where the beast comes out of the mirror), also at 0 sen. She only appears there if headhunting beast was your first progress increase. If you've gotten other progress increases before or after (like if you defeat the beast and then go defeat another boss before finding her), she won't appear there so you will have to do ng+.

Mrvekmlwq

Oct 10, 2021
Memory of alice is a small flame that appears only when your sen is 0 or less. They appear in set locations and there are 6 of them. Similarly, red hood only appears at bonfires if your sen is 0 or less and you haven't beaten the boss of the area and you've met her on the bridge right after headhunting beast (where the beast comes out of the mirror), also at 0 sen. She only appears there if headhunting beast was your first progress increase. If you've gotten other progress increases before or after (like if you defeat the beast and then go defeat another boss before finding her), she won't appear there so you will have to do ng+.
Thanks to your very helpful information, I found 5 out of 6 flames. One on Grief Beach, Carroll River, Ox Word, Tea Party, and Queensland. Any idea where the last one is?

EDIT: Never mind. I found the last one in the Queen of Heart's garden.

Last edited:

NoxajEroz

Mar 22, 2020
I accidentally saved over the file that I was going to use to unlock all of the endings. Is there any way I could manipulate the save using save editor to roll back to before I entered the white door and got one of the endings?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes