4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
No, you can't get any of the items from dlc 3 areas there though there are some items that were added to the dungeon when dlc 3 was added, like Mary's wand.

Reactions: DaiReth and Baruda

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Ok...yeah....this is stupid....as much as i've enjoyed the base game this winterbell dlc is annoying. Every single enemy is better than god almighty.
I somehow managed to get past the stupid knight from BS1 and now Leiden......how do you beat her?! I can't even rely on my cocktail of guts/requiem/dodge. I can only smack her as she smacks me harder, and she also restores her health! And stuns me every 2nd turn! The only efficient weapon against her, is the jabberwocky scythe, because she can't be stunned!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ok...yeah....this is stupid....as much as i've enjoyed the base game this winterbell dlc is annoying. Every single enemy is better than god almighty.
I somehow managed to get past the stupid knight from BS1 and now Leiden......how do you beat her?! I can't even rely on my cocktail of guts/requiem/dodge. I can only smack her as she smacks me harder, and she also restores her health! And stuns me every 2nd turn! The only efficient weapon against her, is the jabberwocky scythe, because she can't be stunned!
If she stuns you, equip something that prevents stuns (like the ring you just got). You can still buff yourself with stat buff items and madness. you're probably having trouble because your difficulty is set to 9

Reactions: DaiReth

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Welp.....finally finished....now i'm depressed......poor Red Hood......no happy endings for anyone.....an amazing game.....even though it was kinda ruined by the absurd difficulty in the dlc......

Maybe...will even replay it one day.....even made a tier list to commemorate......

• Sad
Reactions: Beyo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just finished the game, so how can I access all the DLCs?
DLC 1 is the ocean from beach of grief. DLC 2 is the chaos dungeon. DLC 3 requires you to get G end and defeat old king in chaos dungeon at least once, then you go to carrol river and get on the boat that is guarded by a knight and mage to find a door that leads to DLC 3 area. If you started a new loop since you defeated old king, you need to go to chaos dungeon and talk to mabel once before being able to go to DLC 3 area. You can just go in the dungeon and immediately leave for that.
Is there a DLC 3 guide and if not will there ever be one?
Yes. Use search.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
DLC 1 is the ocean from beach of grief. DLC 2 is the chaos dungeon. DLC 3 requires you to get G end and defeat old king in chaos dungeon at least once, then you go to carrol river and get on the boat that is guarded by a knight and mage to find a door that leads to DLC 3 area. If you started a new loop since you defeated old king, you need to go to chaos dungeon and talk to mabel once before being able to go to DLC 3 area. You can just go in the dungeon and immediately leave for that.

Yes. Use search.
I tried but cant find anything.Can you link it?

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
You can't get her letter if you enslave Blackwell. And you miss Florence as an ally in the final battle without it.

EnIsLonely

Dec 20, 2019
Depends on where you are at this point. You can fight Kuti, she's the strongest boss of the sea.
After that, there's the bosses in the labyrinth.
And After that, you can go to the absurd place i'm at.....everything is absurdly overpowered, and 20k stats feel like they aren't anywhere near enough......
Im trying to get the pinnochio fairy tale though and apparently I can get it from the boss after killing the deep sea knight

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Im trying to get the pinnochio fairy tale though and apparently I can get it from the boss after killing the deep sea knight
You need to be hole (without the ghost symbol next to you on the character screen). And you can grab it, same as all other fairy tales before fighting the sea knight.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You need to kill the whale beast in the area prior or the dream spirit book won't spawn. If you go back from the sea knight bonfire, it's a bit northeast.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is there a thread or a video or smt that can explain to me red riding woods ending cause i just finished an i am somewhat confused

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes