4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I'm following the GUIDE linked by OP, and there's a section that confuses me.
After defeating that dog that gives me the Fairy Tale [GREEDY DOG] in Carroll River, I'm now following this instruction:
2a.jpg

Telling me to go from here
1.PNG

to here
3.PNG

But I see no NPC I can talk to

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
I'm following the GUIDE linked by OP, and there's a section that confuses me.
After defeating that dog that gives me the Fairy Tale [GREEDY DOG] in Carroll River, I'm now following this instruction:
But I see no NPC I can talk to
Did you talk to Vernai at the crashlands and the the billingsgate market?

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
I don't think so. The guide didn't mention anything about this Vernai as far as I followed it.
You first have to talk to Vernai, in the very beginning of the game, the bonfire in the rabbit crashlands, then you find him at billingsgate market bonfire, then he appears wounded before you fight the beast. Defeat the beast, immediately return to the rabbit, give him a flask. Now he will help you fight Jabberwocky, Bandersnatch and, I think, JubJub and Lorina's knights. After that, you can go back to the place you first met him, and get his fairy tail and the moonlight sword.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
You first have to talk to Vernai, in the very beginning of the game, the bonfire in the rabbit crashlands, then you find him at billingsgate market bonfire, then he appears wounded before you fight the beast. Defeat the beast, immediately return to the rabbit, give him a flask. Now he will help you fight Jabberwocky, Bandersnatch and, I think, JubJub and Lorina's knights. After that, you can go back to the place you first met him, and get his fairy tail and the moonlight sword.
Thx for the tips, but where is this crashlands you're talking about? I'm not sure if it's because of a different naming in translation but is that crashlands crash chamber?
4.PNG

Also what's the SEN requirement to be able to talk to this Vernai? This is the beginning of the chamber and all I see are those eye balls (and no eye balls but still the same room with no NPC when SEN is higher). Is he in another room?
5.PNG

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Or wait, come to think of it, I might have encountered that rabbit (probably Vernai?) in Rabbit Hole's bonfire but went past him. And the fact that I went through multiple fogs without interacting with him most likely messed up my chance to meet him. Darn, looks like I might have to do another run, goddammit... this is the 3rd time already and I've come this far...

The GUIDE is very vague with the NPC to interact to so it's hard to tell which NPC it's refering to most time.

Last edited:

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I was doing a tier list when I came across this character from BS1, which I can't for the life of me remember. Anyone remembers?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It makes a bit more sense if you consider in the context given by BS 1 and 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okok i got it.But is there a thread or smt to explain the lore of these 2 games and to answear all my questions because i am dumb and i cant figure it out on mylsef?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is there a thread or somewhere i can go to have the lore explained up to this point and all my questions answeard?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Came back to this game after months so that I can finish Blacksouls 1 and forget everything that happen in Blacksouls 2 (I got half-way into it but then FOMO hits so I stopped and played Blacksouls 1). Anyways, how does this version of translation differ from the English fan translation? (The one listed in the description)

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Didn't have time to follow the news, has DLC 3 been released yet?
If yes, has it been translate already?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes