4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

qwert65

Jul 26, 2020
hi, someone know who is this person? sen.png i see him in the final G when you lose to alice. Is someone important or just a random dude?

Also where is winter bell and how do i go?

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Pretty sure it's just a random creepy thing.

You access Winterbell through Carrol River, a winter knight and his gf are hanging around near the entrance, but you can only get there after getting the good end.....the one where you "wake up" and meet Red Riding hood after beating Alice....

Reactions: qwert65

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
hi, someone know who is this person? View attachment 2214202 i see him in the final G when you lose to alice. Is someone important or just a random dude?

Also where is winter bell and how do i go?
Well telling you that will be complete and utter spoiler of the H end (But tbf it was not that big of spoiler that affect the story but still pretty neat when fanbase realize who it is) as for winterbell the DLC 3 questline starts in new area in Caroll River, the area with Skeleton and Witch

Reactions: qwert65

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Who's Henrick, the frog at the very end? Is he related to irl Lewis Carroll, or someone I missed in the BS lore?

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
For anyone struggling with the default text background and distracting borders - here's a simple texture replacement that adds transparency to the background and ports the same borders from BS1, along with matching colors.

Should be a lot easier on the eyes.

Just drop this into the game's folder, replacing Window.png inside Graphics\System.
There were also some wonky artifacts in the game's original file, I've gone ahead and fixed all those too.

WRMK01.png WRMK02.png

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I know its a fool`s errand. Trying to chase weird details. But i cant help myself & wanted input from different people. Maybe i overlooked something obvious etc.
To my suprise the BlackSouls/Toro games made me really curious about their lore/potential hidden secrets & overall worldbuilding. Always had a softspot for weird/niche indie RPG-Maker games. Bless this forum/community for discovering this gem.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
I know its a fool`s errand. Trying to chase weird details. But i cant help myself & wanted input from different people. Maybe i overlooked something obvious etc.
To my suprise the BlackSouls/Toro games made me really curious about their lore/potential hidden secrets & overall worldbuilding. Always had a softspot for weird/niche indie RPG-Maker games. Bless this forum/community for discovering this gem.
You can try Monster girl Quest Paradox, similar to Black Souls, more or less Grimm dark depend of you. And hey, a good game to past time before release of Black Souls 3 and oh surprise, the part 3 of Paradox is next year, so witch one is going to release first I like to see.

Reactions: DaiReth

sora12

Jul 19, 2017
Quick question.... Are the enemies supposed to respawn after you take 2 steps after killing them? I thought they only came back after resetting the map... Did I mess something up??? They're appearing out of thin air as I'm walking away from where I kill them. This happen to ALL enemies btw(Not bosses). I'm at the start of the game.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Quick question.... Are the enemies supposed to respawn after you take 2 steps after killing them? I thought they only came back after resetting the map... Did I mess something up??? They're appearing out of thin air as I'm walking away from where I kill them. This happen to ALL enemies btw(Not bosses). I'm at the start of the game.
Yeah, they respawn very quickly, just use the invisibility spell if you don't want to fight them.

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019
The walkthrough linked in the OP says ( DLC2 , v1.13 ) when I open it. Does it show how to get the content for them? And if I follow it am I in a good place to start DLC 3?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The walkthrough linked in the OP says ( DLC2 , v1.13 ) when I open it. Does it show how to get the content for them? And if I follow it am I in a good place to start DLC 3?
Skimmed over it and it looks like that guide doesn't direct you to the chaos dungeon at all. Beating the old king in the chaos dungeon is one of the requirements to get into dlc 3. You can do that after G end if you want, or before. It doesn't matter but if you do it before, you will need to enter the dungeon at least once after G end.

Reactions: johnson.lv42
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes