4.80 star(s) 74 Votes
Apr 25, 2020
Phenir already explained this as an april fools joke by the dev.
I don't know man, judging by what this russian dude wrote, it doesn't look like a joke at all. by the way i just went to the Discord server for black souls and saw how some dude wrote on September 24 that this is a mod for black souls 2, even some pictures were with scenes. So I hope for the best xd

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know man, judging by what this russian dude wrote, it doesn't look like a joke at all. by the way i just went to the Discord server for black souls and saw how some dude wrote on September 24 that this is a mod for black souls 2, even some pictures were with scenes. So I hope for the best xd
It kinda fits more of a standalone mini game to me, kek.

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
I have a question about where the lion and the unicorn remote jail location is because I already had captured both of them, but I can't find their spot unless I am really blind. A screenshot of their remote jail would be helpful, please

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Phenir already explained this as an april fools joke by the dev.
Not by the dev. And originally it was or at least it was posted on april 1st so I interpreted it that way, but it seems like it gained enough traction to become a real thing now. To be clear is the original tweet that teased the mod. The date is april 1st and the teased release date is February 2033. Even in a the same person claims its an april fool's joke. That new tweet seems to be legit, at least just from context. I have not downloaded it and tried myself since it is chinese language only currently.

I have a question about where the lion and the unicorn remote jail location is because I already had captured both of them, but I can't find their spot unless I am really blind. A screenshot of their remote jail would be helpful, please
It's the same jail you start in right after the hospital. Warp to deserted road and go in the white door on your left.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not by the dev. And originally it was or at least it was posted on april 1st so I interpreted it that way, but it seems like it gained enough traction to become a real thing now. To be clear is the original tweet that teased the mod. The date is april 1st and the teased release date is February 2033. Even in a the same person claims its an april fool's joke. That new tweet seems to be legit, at least just from context. I have not downloaded it and tried myself since it is chinese language only currently.
So basically it's one of those where it was originally meant to be a joke and now because of folk actually liking it too much, the dev just went like "Ah f- it, imma make it a real thing."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medianoche

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
How many spells and weapons are in the chaos dungeon? I know of Black Slash, Blackwave, Awaken and Chaos Blast. What else?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's one from each bs 1 companion besides Leaf and Miranda, so 8 in total. Black Slash, Black Wave, Awaken, Chaos Blast, Royalty, Quick Dance, Catherine's Wheel, and Holy Banner. For weapons, it's only Mary's Wand, Lost Sword, and Gla'akid. There's also 4 unique armors, 2 shields and 1 helmet. There's beanstalk shield and mercury shield, Abyss helmet, and Abyss armor, Miracle Maiden's garb, Chaplain's Robe, and Armor of Iron Valor.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I'm in the Pumpkin base with the Pumpkin knight, does his quest end here or am I missing something?

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I finished my run and now I'm on the second cycle. Where do I buy the character skins. There's supposedly a clown in queensland that does, but I can't find him

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes