4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
You don't need to restart of the dlc. She doesn't drop anything and besides what I mentioned, there is no other consequence. She has a sex scene of course but you can unlock all scenes after achieving G end. If you still want to restart the dlc though, you just need to go to the next cycle, meet Mable again and go through the door.
Unfortunately, I failed Greda's quest and left the angel alive, so Florence most likely died. Fighting the Prince of Hell on the bridge will be a pain in my ass again

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Below is a high-level essay in ancient Nerdic, brought on by the profound amount of love I have for this game. Please forgive me.

Just finished Route F+G and gotta talk about it. Will not be finishing Chaos Dungeon or DLC 3 for a while, so likely will not read anything spoiler tagged unless it's obvious it's about G or prior.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
She also keeps healing to max every time I damage her. What's the strategy? Do I just have to buff up so much that I kill her in one round?
Yes. Her health isn't very high though.
Below is a high-level essay in ancient Nerdic, brought on by the profound amount of love I have for this game. Please forgive me.

Just finished Route F+G and gotta talk about it. Will not be finishing Chaos Dungeon or DLC 3 for a while, so likely will not read anything spoiler tagged unless it's obvious it's about G or prior.

There's a lot here so:
About dlc 2, make sure you run it until you find the library room at least once, lots of goodies in there.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
She also keeps healing to max every time I damage her. What's the strategy? Do I just have to buff up so much that I kill her in one round?
Yep, the strategy that i used is to stack God's Angel Sword buff to max + other elemental buff+ max atk stats in her first form and Burst it on her second form, need a couple try to get timing right cuz her first form has a buff that cause delay instantkill so need to time your requiem right but it's doable

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I got endings A-G, but now I'm at a loss as to how to access DLC3. Do I need to do chaos dungeon?
Cheshire cat is supposed to explain it whenever you get ending G but unfortunately if you've done that before dlc 3 came out she most likely won't be there.

You've gotta talk to mabel (which means doing the chaos dungeon yes, it's also recommended to kill the old king of chess at least once before taking on dlc 3) would also recommend going to the academy and talking to the doll.

Tr3buchet

Mar 16, 2020
Cheshire cat is supposed to explain it whenever you get ending G but unfortunately if you've done that before dlc 3 came out she most likely won't be there.

You've gotta talk to mabel (which means doing the chaos dungeon yes, it's also recommended to kill the old king of chess at least once before taking on dlc 3) would also recommend going to the academy and talking to the doll.
Cheshire cat mentioned there's a boat at Carroll River, but I'm back at the start of the cycle and haven't worked my way there yet. Is that boat what I need?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Cheshire cat mentioned there's a boat at Carroll River, but I'm back at the start of the cycle and haven't worked my way there yet. Is that boat what I need?
Yes, it is. There's a path on Carroll River (before the elevator that goes to Ox Ward University) that's only revealed at low SEN after getting G ending and beating Old King at Chaos Dungeon. You'll recognize it because there's a knight and blue mage guarding it.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes