4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Do I have to pick between the Lion and the Unicorn, or will I be able to do the other's path after progressing?
You can only side with one or the other each loop. Once you get to the duel grounds you can explore the other path.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
You can only side with one or the other each loop. Once you get to the duel grounds you can explore the other path.
Is the difference just dialogues and sex scenes, or will they award me with quest items, lore and endings?

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Is the difference just dialogues and sex scenes, or will they award me with quest items, lore and endings?
A little bit of each but the ending to the story remain the same. The only difference is the difficulty when you reach Winterbell Castle. In terms of items, you can get some soul to create some DLC 3 weapons.

Just like the blood message said. The path of the Unicorn is easy but unrewarding. The path of the Lion is hard but extremely rewarding.\

IMPORTANT: Depend on the side you pick, the way to save Gerda (Snow Girl / secretly Queen) will be different.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes, different dialogues and sex scenes. Whoever you don't pick will be killed and the other person could be killed depending on your choices. This is the main difference since you can go back and get all the items from the other path. You can still choose to kill the person you pick after everything is done if you want their soul weapon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Hy how to get best ending in DLC 3?

What i get when give the latter to florance is it worth or i just rape her?

Edited: i know there a lot of jumpscare

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's only one ending to DLC 3 but you can extend it if you have Prickett's ring in your inventory (does not need to be equipped).
Giving Florence the letter lets you summon her later for a boss.

protobutweird

Apr 13, 2019
Damn, and I thought I was ready to take on DLC 3 but these enemies are annihilating me. I guess it's no joke what the hints say about the recommended stats being 10k-20k

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't beat Unis and what does killing that snow girl in the Russian hat(Glenda or Gredal or something?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Use sniper ring and fear on unis. Fear prevents her from using evasion which (hopefully) prevents her from dodging your break when she charges up. To apply fear, you can use ring of fear + something like gungnir or hans or kishingatana's kikokushushu, slaughterer's axe's guillotine, or asphyxiation bubble spell.
Gerda is one of the dream spirits for an upcoming boss. If you killed her then you failed her subquest.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just outstat your opponents.
View attachment 1916351
I already pity the soon-to-be poor soul. :KEK:

I already pity the soon-to-be poor soul. :KEK:

First of all, That's an awesome name!!
Second, I thought the sound people made when they sneezed was, "GORBACHEV!!!"

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Damn, and I thought I was ready to take on DLC 3 but these enemies are annihilating me. I guess it's no joke what the hints say about the recommended stats being 10k-20k
Where'd you get that cool picture of Jaberwock?

I beat Unis!! By using fear and kishingatana! And those other items that were mentioned. I crushed her before I agreed to help any of them. Will that make me lose something? Lastly does anyone know battle equipment and rings that would compliment the Unicorn's weapon or gunblade from the Hospital?

Last edited:

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
In the asylum, there's an angel. I met him once before flipping the switch and another in the blood waterfall. Is that it, because I'm not able to meet him again

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need to restart of the dlc. She doesn't drop anything and besides what I mentioned, there is no other consequence. She has a sex scene of course but you can unlock all scenes after achieving G end. If you still want to restart the dlc though, you just need to go to the next cycle, meet Mable again and go through the door.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes