4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
By the way, I finished playing the game to EX3 ending and something caught me off-guard during the "Slice-of-Life" section. (I played it multiple time)

Are Lewis Carroll (pedo/murderous teacher) and Grimm (author) are two different beings? Apparently, we can hear Mary Sue bringing us into the Lost Empire with the sounds of Gear or something on the radio if you check it at night. That part of the game is haunting.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
By the way, I finished playing the game to EX3 ending and something caught me off-guard during the "Slice-of-Life" section. (I played it multiple time)

Are Lewis Carroll (pedo/murderous teacher) and Grimm (author) are two different beings? Apparently, we can hear Mary Sue bringing us into the Lost Empire with the sounds of Gear or something on the radio if you check it at night. That part of the game is haunting.
Lewis is inside of Grimm but he isn't Grimm.

His personality came out VERY often in basically the entirety of Black Souls 2 though.

Reactions: ggjohnson4256

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
After finishing DLC 3 for BS 2, Toro went on to work on a touhou fangame. He's finished that now and is now working on a game for red hood. It's supposed to be some murder game or something, I'm not 100%. According to an interview, there will also be a game featuring the demon princesses from bs 1. That one will be a normal rpg and is said to feature using monster parts to create gear. After that, he will work on BS 3.

There's only one translation for dlc 3 as far as I know.
wait.. there's gonna be BS 3? that's freaking rad

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Man i just enter dlc 3 and already have heart attack full of jumpscare
NPC like jabba tell me "to enter the door you need " i dont know kind of it is Heart Strength

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Man i just enter dlc 3 and already have heart attack full of jumpscare
NPC like jabba tell me "to enter the door you need " i dont know kind of it is Heart Strength
Yeah hospital is pretty scary, it will get better as you progress through the story but the scariest part of the dlc 3 has yet to come

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I'm at the end of my rope.

I followed : and I still can't get into the true ending. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. I filled the library and got ending B. What am I missing?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm at the end of my rope.

I followed : and I still can't get into the true ending. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. I filled the library and got ending B. What am I missing?
I don't think you need to fill the library for the H ending or any ending in BS 2.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I don't think you need to fill the library for the H ending or any ending in BS 2.
I mean G end I think. The true endings. I'm trying so hard to avoid spoilers because I love the story, but I've done damn near everything I think I'm supposed to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Memory Orbs, Nightmares, Library and Ending B. I've tried to trigger the true route twice now, I'm on my fifth run.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean G end I think. The true endings. I'm trying so hard to avoid spoilers because I love the story, but I've done damn near everything I think I'm supposed to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Memory Orbs, Nightmares, Library and Ending B. I've tried to trigger the true route twice now, I'm on my fifth run.
You just need to talk to miss hoody at least 10 times one time per campfire, better exhaust all dialogues to be sure.
I think the DLC 1 interaction in a certain familiar hotel back in BS 1 is a bonus, not mandatory.
Collect 6 Lord Souls of Gwynn and get Tinkerbell's ring.
Then just cancel during choosing between 3 versions of a person after doing a new run.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
You just need to talk to miss hoody at least 10 times one time per campfire, better exhaust all dialogues to be sure.
I think the DLC 1 interaction in a certain familiar hotel back in BS 1 is a bonus, not mandatory.
Collect 6 Lord Souls of Gwynn and get Tinkerbell's ring.
Then just cancel during choosing between 3 versions of a person after doing a new run.
Cancel. I had to press cancel.

Fuck, I'm so dumb.

I'll name my first child after you.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
After playing through every single game, I think I have the gist of things now. It also make sense why the True Ending can only be unlock after G ending (in a way). Still, the story so good. It is somewhat disconnected but it has enough correlations that you can figure it out.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
With almost 10-15k in all stats, I can't even enter the boat for the dlc3 as the winter witch and her knight end up one-shotting me. Am I missing something, or just super under leveled?

Mar 9, 2021
With almost 10-15k in all stats, I can't even enter the boat for the dlc3 as the winter witch and her knight end up one-shotting me. Am I missing something, or just super under leveled?
You can technically beat them, but it's so fucking hard to fight those enemies that I nearly never bother. You basically need to get into boss slaying mode, equip all sorts of fucking gear, and then try. I have beaten this game like 5 times, maxxed out my level, chugged Souls of the Outer Ones, and I struggle to beat them consistently on Difficulty 0.
The biggest issue is the frozen magic bullets. Getting frozen will stop you from reacting. Buffs are useless because of dispel, so you need to capitalize and try to take down the Winter Witch as fast as possible. The Knight does a lot of damage to you and can stun you, so you need to build stun resist too.

You could try starting with the Andor Sword and then use equip swap to switch to the Deep Sea Knight Anchor and try to hit the witch with a black slash then swap to Guardian Bunker to tank the hit from the knight, but if you get frozen, you're basically dead.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Or just mana drain the knight so he literally can't do anything and the fight becomes easy mode.

kanozaki

Dec 28, 2020
Is there an original Japanese, non translated version?

Edit: found it

Last edited:

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Do I have to pick between the Lion and the Unicorn, or will I be able to do the other's path after progressing?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes