4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Gregy101

Apr 30, 2021
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has info on the Touhou fangame made by Toro? I normally just lurk (I think that's the term), but a couple pages back someone mentioned that the game was finished and I've been unable to find any information beyond that (not even the game's name). I found a web series(?) called Igyoukyo but I think that's something different? I enjoyed Blacksouls 1 and 2 a lot and have a passing interest in Touhou so I'd like to at least take a look at it, if possible.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has info on the Touhou fangame made by Toro? I normally just lurk (I think that's the term), but a couple pages back someone mentioned that the game was finished and I've been unable to find any information beyond that (not even the game's name). I found a web series(?) called Igyoukyo but I think that's something different? I enjoyed Blacksouls 1 and 2 a lot and have a passing interest in Touhou so I'd like to at least take a look at it, if possible.
I'm pretty sure that video series is exactly what he was working on. The video upload date coincides with the two blogs related, one about the touhou work and the other with the initial announcements regarding future games, the latter mentioning that the touhou related work was finished for now and work on black souls related games would begin again. So it wasn't a fangame but rather a fanvideo.

Gregy101

Apr 30, 2021
I'm pretty sure that video series is exactly what he was working on. The video upload date coincides with the two blogs related, one about the touhou work and the other with the initial announcements regarding future games, the latter mentioning that the touhou related work was finished for now and work on black souls related games would begin again. So it wasn't a fangame but rather a fanvideo.
I see, thanks for your help.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
New from Toro, this time revealing some details on the Red hood game which is titled Red Dead Hood.
It seems Red Hood has been captured by our favorite horse riding sin punisher but fortunately she has been given the opportunity to atone for her sins by killing other sinners for him in the Underground City Agarta.
In the blog the new Black Trial and its members are introduced including Baphomet but only the skull is shown. There's a lot of pictures on the blog so go look at them. Use some translation software for their individual intros.
The game is a stage based "kill the target" mission game. Play as Red hood and kill the sinners and escape the area. There might be achievements.
Around 100 CGs, 30 of which are H. Some CGs are for story and some are for kill scenes. There is no forced H. Even if you accidentally get into one, there's a mechanic to cancel the scene which was described in a previous blog. I believe it was with the assistance of Poro.
Right now, the writing is complete and character CG are complete and the map is supposed to be finished within a month. After that is gameplay production but who knows how long that will take.
There will also be a scene between Grimm and Red hood.

Sorry, at the time I didn't realize your portrait was from SEQUEL series so I assume you are already familiar with all those games so I'll recommend some other games, to keep the list decent.
First is Shin-Sei-Den. You and a girl go on a journey together, sexy hijinks ensue. The developer (FullFlap) makes some other good games so check them out if you enjoyed this one although they all seem to have different genres.
Next is Three Charms. You might already know this one from the paradox collab scenario. The fights here are more like puzzles as your goal is actually to run, not fight.
Lol! No prob, I'll look up those other titles. I'm glad to have a variety of options.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I decided to let Jub Jub live because I always took her out to save the others. It's weird how all of them died and I can't find some of their bodies. I'm still meeting red hood at those campfire locations but is that pointless? What do I do after exploring around and only seeing dead people? Any path to that Psych Asylum on this path? That Princess Zora(?) appeared out of nowhere and was strong! What other things did I miss on this route and what do I do now?
Edit: Is there really a red hood game coming out!!?? Is it just an extra and real short or is it like the others?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I decided to let Jub Jub live because I always took her out to save the others. It's weird how all of them died and I can't find some of their bodies. I'm still meeting red hood at those campfire locations but is that pointless? What do I do after exploring around and only seeing dead people? Any path to that Psych Asylum on this path? That Princess Zora(?) appeared out of nowhere and was strong! What other things did I miss on this route and what do I do now?
Edit: Is there really a red hood game coming out!!?? Is it just an extra and real short or is it like the others?
You can just go through the front door like normal to get to the asylum. If you're at 0 sen, there's also a shortcut door in rabbit hole. If you're going for G end, then Jub Jub's status doesn't really matter as I don't think you have access to covenants on that route anyway.
Red hood's game won't be like black souls. It's more like a game where you interact with things to reach an objective (in this case, orchestrate the death of sinners) from my understanding. There won't be any leveling or anything. You can see on this there are various ways to interact with an npc. On the left side there is talk, threaten, calm down, knock out, seduce, gift, escape and on the right is deceive, intimidate, apologize, kill, rape, surrender.
I can't make a good guess on how long it will be other than the stated estimate of 8 missions long. But like I said in my post earlier, there'll be 100ish CGs and only 30 of those are devoted to H. By comparison, Black Souls had around 170 (not counting variations of the same CG) but a significant portion of those were H, at least half.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You can just go through the front door like normal to get to the asylum. If you're at 0 sen, there's also a shortcut door in rabbit hole. If you're going for G end, then Jub Jub's status doesn't really matter as I don't think you have access to covenants on that route anyway.
Red hood's game won't be like black souls. It's more like a game where you interact with things to reach an objective (in this case, orchestrate the death of sinners) from my understanding. There won't be any leveling or anything. You can see on this there are various ways to interact with an npc. On the left side there is talk, threaten, calm down, knock out, seduce, gift, escape and on the right is deceive, intimidate, apologize, kill, rape, surrender.
I can't make a good guess on how long it will be other than the stated estimate of 8 missions long. But like I said in my post earlier, there'll be 100ish CGs and only 30 of those are devoted to H. By comparison, Black Souls had around 170 (not counting variations of the same CG) but a significant portion of those were H, at least half.
Thanks man. That answered a lot. By the "Asylum" I meant the one with that death angel and fox woman who is always trying to "cure" everyone. Are you saying that I can't get G because I don't have access to covenants? What do I do to get that ending? I'm fighting that underwater knight but what do I do now?

That's A LOT of ways to interact! Couple of those options were awesome!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks man. That answered a lot. By the "Asylum" I meant the one with that death angel and fox woman who is always trying to "cure" everyone. Are you saying that I can't get G because I don't have access to covenants? What do I do to get that ending? I'm fighting that underwater knight but what do I do now?

That's A LOT of ways to interact! Couple of those options were awesome!
That asylum is part of the third DLC, you can't go there unless you've gotten G end. G end is the route you go into when you choose not to pick an Alice in the opening (and fulfill some other conditions). To get there, you need to meet red hood 10+ times, find all six alice memories flames, and have leaf's ring all in the same loop then get any ending. Go to ng+, don't skip the opening, and press cancel instead of choosing an Alice.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
That asylum is part of the third DLC, you can't go there unless you've gotten G end. G end is the route you go into when you choose not to pick an Alice in the opening (and fulfill some other conditions). To get there, you need to meet red hood 10+ times, find all six alice memories flames, and have leaf's ring all in the same loop then get any ending. Go to ng+, don't skip the opening, and press cancel instead of choosing an Alice.
Just got the G Ending!! Woohoo!......RH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
H ending is the dlc 3 ending.
Girl's scent is, well, everywhere. It drops often from 0 sen enemies so it's easy to farm at the crash chamber.
Blackwell's letter is required to recruit a dream spirit in the dlc 3.

Jun 6, 2020
So does DLC3 only have 1 ending? Seems weird coming from Black Souls, usually they put one bad and one good at the very least. I read somewhere that if you find the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you manage to not turn into a horror episode by
you could unlock the good ending, and I thought it was true because
Dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Will try to explore a bit more.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So does DLC3 only have 1 ending? Seems weird coming from Black Souls, usually they put one bad and one good at the very least. I read somewhere that if you find the
and you manage to not turn into a horror episode by
you could unlock the good ending, and I thought it was true because
Dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Will try to explore a bit more.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthough that covers all three dlcs? I'm a complete noob at this game so i rlly need some help
I gotchu homie. At the end, I included all the tricky stuffs for DLC 3 including how to save the three secret allies for the Ultimate Final Boss.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just to clarify, is Dead Red Hood a sort of Interquel after ending H?
Pretty sure it is. In BS 2, Lindamea states he will rebuild the black trial. The original Black Trial from BS 1 is gone because that garden was, presumably, destroyed when Mary Sue was captured and the only survivors were Hein, Miranda, and Lindamea. Hein and Miranda are missing from the Black Trial roster from the blog.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes