4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wow, how tiny. Anyways, I finished Ending A-E and I need to start an NG+ since I missed a few 'true ending' events. All I need is to talk to Red 14 times and touch the fireballs, yeah? I'm going to speed through the entire game since I experienced and saw everything I need in my first playthrough
10 times at least, and have leaf's ring.
I meant tiny as in the cave is pretty hidden. Also, can we not do this, the whole 'it's the true experience' thing. I like the game, I really, really do. But at the same time, I don't want to run around, make 10 different saves, tread on thin ice, only to realize I messed up somewhere and have to reload a save or start all over. You sound like a FromDrone seething on /v/, in the end, it's still a game and everyone can play it however they want
Well, he's not wrong. There are some scenes exclusive with each other or easy to miss. Like Jabberwock reverse rape and Vernai saving you or Dodo vs Shisa or Jub Jub and Goose or Vorpal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necro434

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
10 times at least, and have leaf's ring.

Well, he's not wrong. There are some scenes exclusive with each other or easy to miss. Like Jabberwock reverse rape and Vernai saving you or Dodo vs Shisa or Jub Jub and Goose or Vorpal.
Huh never heard of dodo vs shisa, how do you trigger that??

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Huh never heard of dodo vs shisa, how do you trigger that??
I'm talking about the scene where Dodo takes you to Shisa to show off your love when you have both covenants at max rank. It has a couple different ways it can end. Besides the obvious picking Shisa or Dodo if Shisa is missing (you monster) then Dodo wonders where she went and the scene ends. If Shisa has turned into a demon from too much smoking (and you decided not to mercy kill her) though, Dodo doesn't understand what's wrong with Shisa and starts crying when you tell her you need to put Shisa down.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I manged to *mostly* 100% the base game and now looking to do the DLCs. It appears that I already did the first DLC, the ocean, all the way until the octopus girl. Did I miss anything else? As for second, from what I read, it's the chaos dungeon. Are there any contents, story, characters, to be found in the chaos dungeon, or is it mostly a dungeon crawler? And I'll also need to access the third DLC, though I'm not sure how to do it

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
I manged to *mostly* 100% the base game and now looking to do the DLCs. It appears that I already did the first DLC, the ocean, all the way until the octopus girl. Did I miss anything else? As for second, from what I read, it's the chaos dungeon. Are there any contents, story, characters, to be found in the chaos dungeon, or is it mostly a dungeon crawler? And I'll also need to access the third DLC, though I'm not sure how to do it
Most of the Chaos dungeon is a dungeon crawler but it has a story. Chaos dungeon introduces a new character Mabel. Some floors in the Chaos dungeon have bookshelves or panels that reveal a lot of information. Defeating Boss "Old King" in Depth 9 will have a special cutscene.

DLC 3 requires: You have achieved the G end, that you have talked with Mabel in the chaotic dungeon, and that you have SEN31 or higher.
Entrance at Carroll River. Start from the Ox Ward University bonfire to Carroll River. To the right of the blood text. A small boat will appear if you meet the conditions.
If it is SEN30 or less, the door itself cannot be seen. Also, If you have a covenant with Jabberwock while SEN 31 or higher, a conversation event with her will occur at the first entry.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Most of the Chaos dungeon is a dungeon crawler but it has a story. Chaos dungeon introduces a new character Mabel. Some floors in the Chaos dungeon have bookshelves or panels that reveal a lot of information. Defeating Boss "Old King" in Depth 9 will have a special cutscene.

DLC 3 requires: You have achieved the G end, that you have talked with Mabel in the chaotic dungeon, and that you have SEN31 or higher.
Entrance at Carroll River. Start from the Ox Ward University bonfire to Carroll River. To the right of the blood text. A small boat will appear if you meet the conditions.
If it is SEN30 or less, the door itself cannot be seen. Also, If you have a covenant with Jabberwock while SEN 31 or higher, a conversation event with her will occur at the first entry.
Are all these characters (in the thumbnail) from the DLCs, because I haven't seen any of them aside from Blackwell and Mabel.

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
Are all these characters (in the thumbnail) from the DLCs, because I haven't seen any of them aside from Blackwell and Mabel.
Yes. Except daughter, sister, mother Alice. The three Liddell daughters are DLC3 characters.
Note that entering the Chaos dungeon can change the difficulty to 0. Lingeriena can increase the difficulty to 9 if you choose "I don't need salvation". Use the goddess statue in the Library dream to change the difficulty if needed.

DLC3 is very difficult. The official recommended status is 10,000 to 20,000.

Wiki (Japanese) if needed:

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Heard something about Black souls 3 being in production about a year ago, by accident remembered about this game just now, so, wanted to know, is there any info on that front?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Heard something about Black souls 3 being in production about a year ago, by accident remembered about this game just now, so, wanted to know, is there any info on that front?
3 more spin-off games before BS 3 iirc.
There's also a Tohou one.

Reactions: Vizer007

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can you please elaborate on...everything? Like, Tohou? Wha? 3 spin-off games? What are they called? Stuff like that)
Phenir should give you a clearer answer on that.
All I remember is a game with RRH and the demon princesses back in BS 1 and some news about the dev finishing their Tohou game or something like that.

Reactions: Vizer007

NecRaul

Jun 16, 2022
I have a couple questions. 1) Is the version in the OP link the "better" one of the translations since I've heard there are two translations and 2) Due to some reasons creator had to change some music. Does this version have the original music or the removed/changed music

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Yes. Except daughter, sister, mother Alice. The three Liddell daughters are DLC3 characters.
Note that entering the Chaos dungeon can change the difficulty to 0. Lingeriena can increase the difficulty to 9 if you choose "I don't need salvation". Use the goddess statue in the Library dream to change the difficulty if needed.

DLC3 is very difficult. The official recommended status is 10,000 to 20,000.

Wiki (Japanese) if needed:
And the rest? I'm assuming I finished all of DLC1, and DLC2 is mostly Mabel and chaos dungeon. Are the rest of the girl in DLC3?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can you please elaborate on...everything? Like, Tohou? Wha? 3 spin-off games? What are they called? Stuff like that)
After finishing DLC 3 for BS 2, Toro went on to work on a touhou fangame. He's finished that now and is now working on a game for red hood. It's supposed to be some murder game or something, I'm not 100%. According to an interview, there will also be a game featuring the demon princesses from bs 1. That one will be a normal rpg and is said to feature using monster parts to create gear. After that, he will work on BS 3.
I have a couple questions. 1) Is the version in the OP link the "better" one of the translations since I've heard there are two translations and 2) Due to some reasons creator had to change some music. Does this version have the original music or the removed/changed music
There's only one translation for dlc 3 as far as I know.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
finally got a good end(its ending G right?), so i'm trying to get DLC ending now. found old king at depth 9 and stuck since i can't do the break twice in one turn.. is that happened because i fought him too deep? how deep i need to meet old king?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
finally got a good end(its ending G right?), so i'm trying to get DLC ending now. found old king at depth 9 and stuck since i can't do the break twice in one turn.. is that happened because i fought him too deep? how deep i need to meet old king?
Use shield for no cooldown break or a log which adds break effect to your basic attacks. You'll still need multiple actions in one turn probably so take black rabbit ring with you or keep indignation buff from anchor up. You can't go any deeper without beating old king and you can't fight old king to begin with without being at that depth.

Reactions: lastjournals

Checkman

May 24, 2017
The walkthrough that was posted here says that there is an NPC that gives 30 candy, does it exist or not? I can't find it at all.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes